return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Anyone have any cd/vinyl releases?
View this Thread in Original format
dj_inferno
A lot of ppl have really nice setups from the Pictures of your Home studio thread. I was wondering if anyone have any releases or are signed to labels since they have these really nice setups.
alanzo
umm.. i'm signed to anjunabeats and ministy of sound... *I look around to see if anyone notices that I'm lying* ;)

I'm not signed ATM but yet I Have about $1000 USD in studio gear.. it's a labor of love for me :) - just an expesive hobby..

this is an old pic.. I now have monitor stands and an m-audio keystation 61es as well..
DJ-Igloo
haha alanzo hit the nail on the head for most of us it is just a hobby but its fun as hell
thecYrus
yeah alanzo :D

i've made some remixes for some pros which will be released soon.. but i do it just for fun. i've never sent some demos to labels. perhaps i could be signed, but that doesn't care me at the moment.. i've a real job to get my money so i doesn't need to release my tunes to live with.

so long
cYrus
BetaFactory
I'm also producing for the joy of it only. I once sent a demo clip to a professional trance producer, who told me the production sounded better than most other demos sent to him (which I have a hard time believing myself :)) , but I've never sent any material to labels etc. just because I don't feel that's the purpose I'm doing this for. I've been in similar situations before, where hobbies have transformed to something more like a job, and that has at least in my case ruined the fun of it all. If you've already got one profession (I'm into law business), I think you also need some hobbies to keep the distance from pressure and workload. Just my 2 cents though...
Dj Radman
Well, I'm working on a remix for Trance[]Control, but i dun think they really count as professional producers or not, but still...

as for record deal?... well, for me I really feel the need to get one, because for one, music is the only thing that "i know of" I'm good at. But I dont, and never will, see music as a job or un-fun. Unless of course the label desides to screw me over and forces me to produce cookie cutter trance for a while, that'd just suck... hence why I have various project names, and only signing certain ones so that I will still always have that little piece of mind that I can always do what I want w/ my music.
Vizay
I've sent a few demos of but I haven't gotten anything signed.

It would be cool though to get something released but it's not something i stress about since I have many years ahead of me to get the job done :)
Massive84
funny part is, most people that are signed on this forum, use software and a decent pc lol.
BelgianGuru
There's at least 10 people I can think of right now that are signed. Just check the amateur production forum, and check their siggies, most of the time if it's a label url, they'll have a signed track there.

As for me, damn, I wanne get signed and live for music :) No doubt.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement