return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

CREAM TRACKLIST (PvD) 22.07.2004
View this Thread in Original format
TheDj
Was at CreaM (AmnesiA) the 22.07 this year and PvD played an awesome set! I really need the tracklist, PLEASE HELP ME! I would be sooo grateful, thanx!!
Tranceguy1
I was there too!!!

I remember him playing:

Ridgewalkers feat El - Find (andy moor mix?)
Three Drives - Greece 2000 (must have been a PVD mix, it was good)
PVD - Avenue
Tilt - The world doesn't know

Thats all I can remember, it was a fabulous set to follow up a slamming mix from Tiesto.

PVD was bouncing up and down the entire time, smiling at the crowd, pointing at people and laughing...everytime I had seen him before he looked so serious, as if he was just doing his job and not enjoying it...but at Cream Amnesia that night he was so energetic and happy.
TheDj
quote:
PVD was bouncing up and down the entire time, smiling at the crowd, pointing at people and laughing...everytime I had seen him before he looked so serious, as if he was just doing his job and not enjoying it...but at Cream Amnesia that night he was so energetic and happy.

Thatīs right, he really enjoyed playing this time! The track Iīm talking about he played before BBE - 7 days and 1 week. She is singing something like " and ing .......", thatīs everything I can get out of the track. U know which one Iīm talking about?
Guinness Joe
quote:
Originally posted by TheDj
Thatīs right, he really enjoyed playing this time! The track Iīm talking about he played before BBE - 7 days and 1 week. She is singing something like " and ing .......", thatīs everything I can get out of the track. U know which one Iīm talking about?

It's probably Amiel - Just another F*cking Love Song (scumfrog remix)

:)
ISOS
its the new Three drives - Greece 2004
maGu
been there too

he played a remix of "Beachball" ... dunno which .. it rocked.. :)

he played for sure "Wir sind Wir"

then "Jose Amnesia - The Eternal" quite at the end of his set

and btw his set was VERY much better than tiesto's who seemed to have no structure in his track selection
just threw some hits in. but those were nice :)
Tranceguy1
Yeah Pauls set kicked Tiesto's right out the door, I'm so happy Paul played last and not Tiesto...
maGu
any1 got pics of that night???

i found some on dontstayin.com but want more :)
TheDj
Thanx joe guiness for the info!

And MagU, Iīve got pics and videoclips from the night, also from the year before in sept.

Take care guys and girls
SleepingClubber
Didnt Oakey play aswell?

What was Van Dyks last track? was there on the 5th and he didnt play Nick Lunn at all :( but it was a mint set. Played some different ones:-
Bizarre inc - playing with knives
Daft punk - da funk

TheVrk
quote:
Originally posted by Tranceguy1

sounds like armin's rubbing off on 'em:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement