return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 3 
My Setup
View this Thread in Original format
KevinF
First off let me say hello! I'm new here to the forum. I've been browsing around this website for awhile now. I was waiting to post up when i got all my in. It all came a couple of days ago. Here's what i got so far for my first setup:

2 Technic 1210 MK5's in black
1 Pioneer DJM-600 in black
Ortofon needles (Night club ones)
Pioneer HDJ-1000 phones
Odyssey coffin

i also got some bookshelf speakers for right now. I'm getting a house this week, and then i'm gonna put in big speakers and such.
I think i did pretty well for my first setup. Looking forward to conversatin with all you guys. Peace.
`pr0digy
nice setup, glad that you didn't buy some POS package! :) Enjoy mate!
cryo
congrats on the new equipment
Vero
sounds like one of the best beginner setups ive ever seen. congrats and welcome!

if you have a digital camera, post pics in the "Bedroom DJs..." thread.
KevinF
thx for the replies guys! yeah, hopefully in a couple of days i'll have a camera to shoot some pics with.
tu_face
quote:
Originally posted by Vero
sounds like one of the best beginner setups ive ever seen.

its not a begginners setup, its a proffesional setup :p:)
sLiCk_NiCk
i recently got my setup. i use to dj a few years back but now actually went out and bought my own stuff coz i really want to get back into it and had been collecting records for over a year..
so i decided to get

*Technics 1200 Mk 2's
*Denon DNX-1500

and am currently paying of (lol)

*Denon DNS3000

I currently got them setup on the floor, on the boxes as i havent got together a table etc. I was wondering if anyone knew a quick and simple way to connect the mixer to my comp (nothing to high tech to begin with)

Thanks, Nick
P.s - Will be posting pics soon as i get my digi cam back!
3xx3r7
Damn, I'm stuck with MKII's. :p

Nice setup mate. :)
tjpatel
this my setup
1 - Vestax PVC-275
2 - Technics SL-1200M3D
2 - Ortofon Nightclubs
1 - Pioneer HDJ-1000
1 - Sony MDR-V700
2 - M Audio Studiophile BX8
1 - M Audio Audiophile 2496
Sound Forge 6.0
One homemade dj stand setup

Vlad
Pretty hard to out do a beginners setup like that unless your loaded with cash, and even still, the only thing you can out do is the mixer... I win, I got a Xone:62. :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2

DesifromJC
quote:
Originally posted by KevinF
First off let me say hello! I'm new here to the forum. I've been browsing around this website for awhile now. I was waiting to post up when i got all my in. It all came a couple of days ago. Here's what i got so far for my first setup:

2 Technic 1210 MK5's in black
1 Pioneer DJM-600 in black
Ortofon needles (Night club ones)
Pioneer HDJ-1000 phones
Odyssey coffin

i also got some bookshelf speakers for right now. I'm getting a house this week, and then i'm gonna put in big speakers and such.
I think i did pretty well for my first setup. Looking forward to conversatin with all you guys. Peace.

Someone's got a lot of money :crazy:
KevinF
kinda. i had alot of money. I just got back from the desert, so i decided to spoil myself. I deserve it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement