return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
My new Kitten takes a ride
View this Thread in Original format
Briden
Just got my new Kitten, and she's so cute! Here she is having fun with my turtable:

Click
Dirk W.
If they werent complete useless dust gathering allergy balls of fur, i would probably love that thing. Its pretty cute spinning around not knowing what the hell is going on
tu_face
i hope those are old slipmats, and that you got the stylus guards on! :eek:

that would be fun with a vestax, get the ultrapitch right up and see that kitty fly..
Nemesis44
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
If they werent complete useless dust gathering allergy balls of fur, i would probably love that thing.

As opposed to us humans who are essentially a bag of salty soup that has managed to make thousands of species extinct, wage war and just generally polute the crap out of the planet you mean? ;)

(You know I'm just messing with ya.. :))

Cheers
Nem
Briden
haaha, awesome nem.
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis44
As opposed to us humans who are essentially a bag of salty soup that has managed to make thousands of species extinct, wage war and just generally polute the crap out of the planet you mean? ;)

hahaha, fair enough, you got me :haha:
DJFreaq
that is unbelieveably adorable, lol. it looks like she can't quite figure how to get off of it, and at one point she tries only to get back on again, ahh cute

/me chases his cat and hugs it
smoorhs
aww that was really cute. i want a cat now ;)
starlabs
Cute... lovely little balls of fur! :toothless Got two long-haired cats myself, and worrying a bit about fur getting into the equipment! (Don't have any yet but saving up for some soon...)
Briden
a little fur on your equipment is worth the joy that cats bring. she loves the bass too, sits right on top of the speakers, sometimes it's so loud her fur is ruffling!

I think she tried to get off, then was dizzy so walked right back on.

mezzir
good to see you're having fun with your cat the responsible way
i still have a video BTG took a long time ago of his cat on an airhockey table :p
subtledreamer
thats cute :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement