return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Need More Picotto!!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Jeskot7
It's been a week since I have seen Mauro Picotto live at Space, my first and only time. I was owned so f***ing hard, he shot up to Number #1 DJ in my book. Why is that I never really hear anyone rant and rave so much, whatever he spins, whether its techno or tech-trance. I need more!!!!! Who are some DJ's that have a similar style so I can keep an eye out for them or when ULTRA 7 comes around make sure I fit them into my schedule.
Jeskot7
Anyone help?
Noree
Adam Beyer, Chris Liebing, Dave Clarke, Fergie (his newer stuff), Marco V (has a nice tech trance and techno style u cant MISS) .....but Mauro.....man Mauro is Mauro u cant with that man......Just love the he plays!
Jeskot7
quote:
Originally posted by Noree
Adam Beyer, Chris Liebing, Dave Clarke, Fergie (his newer stuff), Marco V (has a nice tech trance and techno style u cant MISS) .....but Mauro.....man Mauro is Mauro u cant with that man......Just love the he plays!

Thanks I dont know why more people dont absoluetly go crazy over this
GT357
sorry just found your thread. wouldv'e posted earlier. picotto is hands down my favorite. if you like him check fabio mc also off the bxr label. also try DJ Rush his Live @ Mothership set is free for download here on trance addict. Right click and save target as.. http://www.tranceaddict.com/cgi-bin...ership-0501-pt1
Noree
quote:
Originally posted by Jeskot7
Thanks I dont know why more people dont absoluetly go crazy over this

very welcome!! tell me about it...i just saw him live agian 3 saturdays ago.....and holy shiit....i just hope he doesnt retire soon, cuz thats what im hearing, that he's not touring as much as he used to blah blah and that he will soon throw in the towel!! Much respect for Mauro.....after all if it wasnt for this man i would have never been on this website and i would have never left hip-hop!!
Psiweaver
Picotto is great. Look for some of his other sets to find more wonderful mixes.
tu_face
mauro is a legend. i have never been dissapointed, he is definitely in my top 3 DJ's ever list!

keep an eye out for michel de hey too, he is also wicked with the techno.
Martin McG
mauro is a legend!

seen him quite a few time @ The Arches and me he blows the place apart!

maybe not the most technically gifted DJ ive heard but his TL and use of the FX at 3am does it for me everytime!
nfekted
hell yeah picotto is great. Saw him at Space too and didn't dissapoint. He could've done a little better but what the ..I Love Techno!!!!!!!!!!!! Sup Miami!!!!

Busy Child
better get ur mauro before he retires soon!
Yeti
i got a mail from mauro recently in which he states that he's not touring as often as before because he is tired. The man is almost 40 years old, and you have to understant that when you're 40, you can't do most of the things that were easy for you when you were 25.

Nevertheless, on my question will he retire soon, he answered: i wouldn't bet on it :)

New Time New Place is the bomb!

Mauro made me an EDM addict :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement