return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 
Slipmats in T.O.
View this Thread in Original format
E*Master
Is it just me or is it hard to get NON-Hip-Hop Themed Slipmats in this city? I don't want to resolve going to HTFR as all I hear about them is bad things. These are the 2 pairs of slipmats I am seeking ;)

and

Oh and these look apealing as well:

This is What happens when u start work at 7 AM in a call center on a Sunday... I need to sleep more ROFL:stongue: :eyes:
Mike_B
quote:
Originally posted by E*Master
This is What happens when u start work at 7 AM in a call center on a Sunday... I need to sleep more ROFL:stongue: :eyes:

what call center you work for. Im in the same boat this morning
E*Master
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_B
what call center you work for. Im in the same boat this morning

Bloor & Islington: Clarica Centre East Tower
Mike_B
Im in the Bell Building downtown mtl.
Jayx1
Go to release records. They might have a few. Or Sneak's Beats. I personally still like my old school plastikman slip mats.

E*Master
quote:
Originally posted by Jayx1
Go to release records. They might have a few. Or Sneak's Beats. I personally still like my old school plastikman slip mats.

I got release's site, what about Sneak's beats? URL?
Jayx1
i think its www.sneakbeat.com
E*Master
hmm negative. Address?
Jayx1
aaaah its www.sneakbeats.com with an s
E*Master
Thank You. I always thought this place was urban, u know, having that big bike in the front window and all

Jayx1
It is urban. Its just that urban used to be so much more than hip hop until the record companies started defining whats urban.
DigitalMP
there's this one store called the internet that has some pretty cool slipmats.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement