return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Wintergalactic and State '01 Movies
View this Thread in Original format
REALSPACEMAN
i will be having the movies for Wintergalactic and State digitized and converted from VHS format to Windows Media Player and/or Quicktime format.

i will contact del and send a copy to him within two weeks.

i am happy to have found these for you all, and i look forward to sharing the good times with you all.

later.
Floorwhore
quote:
Originally posted by REALSPACEMAN
i will be having the movies for Wintergalactic and State digitized and converted from VHS format to Windows Media Player and/or Quicktime format.

i will contact del and send a copy to him within two weeks.

i am happy to have found these for you all, and i look forward to sharing the good times with you all.

later.

Wow. Blast from the past. Its gonna be nice to see all the footage from my first EVER clubbing experience. Its just too bad with the WG 2002 i had to take a $220 hit with 5 tickets.
REALSPACEMAN
. i hate hearing about this kind of . it really bothers me.

sorry i don't want to go back 3 years and talk about what why how and blah blah blah. its the past, its over.

when a company folds, for example in the stock market, everyone who invests in the company loses, all shareholders, employees, everyone.

i am sorry that you took such a dirty hit, but sonic state is no longer, i was not one of the owners of the company, i lost a lot myself. wintergalactic for example. i would have loved to continue the events, state as well, but because of what happened i can't do those events ever again, and my sense of loss is huge and most definitely tangible.

hopefully getting all this stuff, video's and music, will help. its the best i can do.

peace.
Flec
thank you so ing much, ive been waiting to see this video for 3 years lol
REALSPACEMAN
flec, i couldn't agree with you more. there has never been a party in toronto that has even come within a nose hair of my events. actually, production-wise they've all been MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILE AND MIIIIIIILLLLEEESSS away.

its so cool that wintergalactic was your first event. i'm sure there have been great times since then, but like a first girlfriend, you never forget your first.

when the video's do get up, along with the music, i hope they find you well, and i hope that you enjoy them and they bring the memories roaring back.

and to all the other promoters in the city, if you want some tips, i give them for free.

*and i don't mean foreskin* ;)

spaceman
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement