return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
DJ Mag Top 100 Party
View this Thread in Original format
djrory
Sorry for starting another thread on this. Ok so Armin has been booked to play and the #1 DJ. So what does this mean? Is he the new #1 and he is playing 4 hours? Another thing is Tiesto has his In Concert 2 happening this weekend on Fri and Sat, so technically he is ruled out from playing at the Top100 party?

Does this mean we have a new number 1? And its not Armin... has PvD finally cracked the top spot? Or are we in for a surprise? We wait with baited breathe...
Guinness Joe
Holland is only an hour or so away from London by plane so i don't see why he is ruled out of playing if he was the winner - I don't think he is though :stongue:
jp
Tiesto, Armin, PVD

That order
mike_stefan69
sasha should get it but he wont
idoru
I'll remind people that this is not a big debate about who wins; it's just speculation as to who's playing at the party.

Oh, and for all we know, Tijs could still be playing, but isn't being mentioned yet. Same with whoever else wins, if it's not Tijs.
AndskiSpeed
quote:
Originally posted by mike_stefan69
sasha should get it but he wont

maybe he will!
Dan1584
quote:
Tiesto, Armin, PVD

That order

I sadly agree...

Armin van Buuren should be #1, he REALLY deserves it IMO (at least when it comes to those 3)
Laushinameee
PvD is playing somewhere else that night I think. Its a gig that was arranged long ago & i doubt he would even turn up to play at the 'worlds number 1 dj party' even if he did win it (which i doubt he will)
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Laushinameee
PvD is playing somewhere else that night I think. Its a gig that was arranged long ago & i doubt he would even turn up to play at the 'worlds number 1 dj party' even if he did win it (which i doubt he will)

probably cos unlike armin who has a vast pr machine behind him, he doesn't really care for the award. the best award for him and most dj's is playing the music they love to the people who love it and not winning a popularity contest where most people who vote do so in either a biased or uneducated way.

Having said that, i'd love Ferry to win it just to piss armin off :stongue:
swisstoni_uk
this event will be held in under 20 hours time, and all the 4 major trance dj's dont have any prior commitments, so any one of them can appear as the world no1. Althou i think we can rule out armin seeing as hes already announced.

Psiweaver
Sasha. I would love to see him win it. If not that then the EDM grammy because he deserves to be recognized for all that he has added to the scene.
isoterra
It will either be Armin or Tiesto, no question about that.

Apparently last year Tiesto was scheduled to play as well as the 'Number One DJ'... so going by that it looks like it could be Armin.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement