return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Deep, mystic psy
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Cinos
Recommend me some of it. Music you can close your eyes and float away to. Stuff that is, at last in spirit, similar to Shpongle.
töbias
Bloody hippy psy lovers!
tribu
Aural Planet - Liquid Incense
Doctor_Crobe
Cass & Slide - Opera

several mixes to choose from... Becket's Phantom's Only Mix, Stealth Mix, Excession Mix (listed in order of preference, although I like all of them)

Perhaps not exactly psy by all definitions, although it did appear on Mushroom Trance Vol 4... Very deep and haunting.

A track more easily recognizable as psy would be
Cybersnack - Tibalien, appearing on Mushroom Trance Vol 3
DJ Cinos
Keep the recommendations flowing!

quote:
Originally posted by töbias
Bloody hippy psy lovers!

Why "hippy"? I'm not a damn hippy.
RebeL9
The Delta - Thing
X-Dream - Fall Out (Dong Edit)
or anything by Xenomorph
DJ Cinos
quote:
Originally posted by RebeL9
X-Dream - Fall Out (Dong Edit)

That has to be one of the worst tracks I've ever heard. As is the whole Irritant... minimal psy, not to my tastes at all.
Dj Dissent
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Cinos
That has to be one of the worst tracks I've ever heard. As is the whole Irritant... minimal psy, not to my tastes at all.

agree...the minimal, monotune coming out today can suck my balls. Goa all the way!! :cool:
Snooper
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Cinos

Check out earlier X-Dream material, that's good psy, not minimal at all. Not all of it is psy though, they're kinda hard to categorize. Also check out stuff from Juno Reactor and Eat Static.

I suppose you've checked out Celtic Cross already?
DJ Cinos
quote:
Originally posted by Snooper
Check out earlier X-Dream material, that's good psy, not minimal at all. Not all of it is psy though, they're kinda hard to categorize. Also check out stuff from Juno Reactor and Eat Static.

I suppose you've checked out Celtic Cross already?

As a matter of fact I haven't. Should I assume they are good?

AlphaStarred
not sure if these are "deep, mystic" but they've got some nice melodies and wicked beat patterns imo..

Astrix vs. Dj Highguy - Chaos
Cosma - Yok Yok

also if you can ID a tune John 00 Fleming played on his Global Trance Grooves show i believe 2 months ago, it was the 3rd track if i can recall, very very wicked synths there :D
Ste
bleh, i like my psy very unmystic, haha.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement