return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Nu NRG rmx's -> U2 - Steets & DJ Ton TB - Dream Machine
View this Thread in Original format
THE_Chris
Ok so I'm sick of all the talk about TIC2 that has been going on here, there are arguments galore on these forums too, so I've decided to post something where I can join in the bitter fighting.

Now that Nu-NRG's recent GAS set is up on DJmixes2k, its time for a hype thread about U2 - Where the streets have no name (Nu NRG remix) and DJ Ton TB - Dream Machine (Nu NRG remix). Both will probobly stay unreleased.

I prefer the U2 remix (its ing savage) :D But the Dream Machine remix is great too.

Who agrees???

And if you dont like them, post anyway. I'll want to flame seven shades of out of you. freedom of speech and all this bull about 'the right to your own opinion'. You post an opinion different to mine, you get the crap ripped out of you.
Az
you're a ing idiot
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Az
you're a ing idiot

Indeed.

Oh, and both of these remixes are pretty appauling. Even for Nu-NRG.
ThaMaestro
quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
freedom of speech and all this bull about 'the right to your own opinion'. You post an opinion different to mine, you get the crap ripped out of you.

well, be careful with those words. here in the netherlands, the famous Theo van Gogh got shot down (with 20 bullets, 6 stabs of a knife, and some pamflets torn into his body), because he said what he thought. he had his clear opinion on moslims and all that, and foreigners in our country .... and he became the victim himself, 2 badly ..

anyway, thats not what the topic is about. i damm much like nu-nrg, and wish some of there productions would be released, like the still-to-be-ID'ed track out of the nature one 2004 set, and some un-ID'ed tracks from their vandit night 204 set. i like these 2 new productions/mixces both much. and i certainly hope they will be releasing some more of the good stuff they produce, cauz' they deserve the fame they have to get, but still dont take ... or something like that
Az
I'm personally waiting to get my ass flamed by the nu nrg raved up gimp
please
ThaMaestro
quote:
Originally posted by Az
I'm personally waiting to get my ass flamed by the nu nrg raved up gimp
please

how many/much patience do u have :D ?
Az
quote:
Originally posted by ThaMaestro
how many/much patience do u have :D ?

I'll wait forever to hear this one
THE_Chris
You're a bad man, and I dont care for your opinion very much :whip:
Az
quote:
You're a bad man, and I dont care for your opinion very much :whip:

well you should
cos yours is ing
sandstorm03
quote:
Originally posted by Az
well you should
cos yours is ing

lol

THE_Chris
quote:
Originally posted by Az
well you should
cos yours is ing

If you want more, just ask :D
Az
quote:
If you want more, just ask :D

I could do with a chuckle
top 10 of the year?
favourite tune of all time?
an essay on why you want to suck Italian Hard Trance gimps cock?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement