return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
TRANCE 3 for £9.99 OFFER - STARTS FRIDAY 5th NOVEMBER!!@CHEMICAL RECORDS..
View this Thread in Original format
Brisky@Chemical
Various labels including Anjunabeats, Platipus, ATCR, Euphonic, Five AM, Nebula, Xtravaganza. Any 3 from the selection available while stock last.

Cheers Brisky
Ian^
some reasonable stuff in there, esp a couple of oldies I wouldn't mind owning, just the matter of payment... unless you accept a credit card i'm considering having in my dogs name :(
sleepydragon
a few tracks that r worth having
Brisky@Chemical
Hi tranceaddict,

If pament by credit card does pose a problem for anyone there is also the option of sending a postal order. This is a good way of sending us money if you haven't got access to a card....

Brisky
Mr.Mystery
Do you take Visa Electron?
Brisky@Chemical
Yes we do accept Visa Electron if that is any help to you......

Brisky
Eis
My electron wasn't valid in chemical :/
I'm getting a new one from another bank, and it will work so I've heard...
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by Brisky@Chemical
Yes we do accept Visa Electron if that is any help to you......

Brisky

Great! Placing an order right away :)

Too bad I just ordered a couple of those records last week at a much higher price from another place :whip: Oh well...
Eis
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Great! Placing an order right away :)

Too bad I just ordered a couple of those records last week at a much higher price from another place :whip: Oh well...

I've heard that sampo bank electron is the only one that works in chemical... and that's for the electrons given by Finnish banks..
Brisky@Chemical
Hi Again,

I will admit it is extremely hard to no country to country as different banks have different systems but we have been told we can accept Uk Electron and some other International cards but not all......

Cheers Brisky

THE_Chris
Chemical Records

Edit: What do I win?

;)
Az
still waiting for my plastic boy record brisky :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement