return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
What do you do when the club closes?
View this Thread in Original format
UnBracKo
So when you attend an event in a club what do you do after they turn off the music and turn on the lights?? I'm sure many nights you want keep on the party... What alternatives do you have in your zone?? raves, afterhours... or do you go to the bed? :p
Here the clubs close at the most @ 6 and some nights I need keep on the party ;) so preferely I go to afterhours clubs (although here are ilegal) or secondly ilegal raves in the forest. :thepirate
chesco
House parties or bed.

Too cold to have parties in the forest in scotland.:haha:
Royal Exception
HOT TUB!!! BABY!!!:D
generic
bed
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
go back to a house party xcontinue to cane pills or any other recreational drug and blast music... perfect end to a perfect night... especially if i do a set ;)
anuneventrade
Afterparty till the morning or later, pass out for a few hours on a random couch or bed, wake up and start all over again. I tend to make a weekend out of things. On the times that I don't do the weekend event, then it's afterparty till the morning or later, pass out usually for 2 or 3 hours, wake up and go about my daily routine. :disbelief
Joost
Most of the times I leave about 20 mins before closing time ;p Dunno why, to avoid the traffic jam @ the garderobe or something ;-)
sleepydragon
i like doing afterpartys cant always be arsed to go home ur still feelings up from the music and want to party abit more
DJ Mikey Mike
I used to want to carry on the party. Nowadays I just want to get home to my bed. I guess i'm getting old. Sometime's there are exceptions though, like if I am making a weekend out of it or something, and not just clubbing for the 1 night.
GtR
Music Discussion...

daeus
i wait in the birmingham market cafe with a coffee for the first train back to malvern after clubbing at Air nightclub (usually around 7am)
D-res
when the club closes i think to myself, why cant i be of age so i could have been partying till right now instead of sitting here...?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement