return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
NEW 4DjsOnly.com: The New Online DJ Store 4DJsOnly!!!
View this Thread in Original format
elletek
Good news though, As of the 12th November, www.4djsonly.com will go online, a completely new dj store with all the positive aspects the scene needs right now. With its headquarters and actual record store based in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands, it will ship the best dance music worldwide in a flash!

The store will be run by the best-kept secret of the trance scene, DJ Precision, also owner of the popular trance and progressive label Somatic Sense, he now goes a step further and takes full control: to set up his own bigger and better record store. All to make sure dance music lovers all over the world can easily purchase quality music online!

Related links:

www.4djsonly.com
Ian^
aka its only-djs.com with a different name to avoid all the bankruptcy problems etc... like bonzai going bust or no end of other things, it's the same store, diff url
DC-
That is only somewhat correct. 4 DJ's Only is a brand new shop with some similarities to Only-DJ's. A few things that seperate them is

1) It's being run by someone who knows what their doing.

2) Shipping fees are the same as Dancegrooves and Recess and the records are cheaper to buy AND are shipped faster.

3) As of January 1st, it will be the cheapest record shop in Holland.
Zombie0729
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
aka its only-djs.com with a different name to avoid all the bankruptcy problems etc... like bonzai going bust or no end of other things, it's the same store, diff url

actually, pascal just bought the software
Dave Piazza
quote:
Originally posted by DC-
A few things that seperate them is

1) It's being run by someone who knows what their doing.

:D
Dave Piazza
quote:
Originally posted by DC-

2) Shipping fees are the same as Dancegrooves and Recess and the records are cheaper to buy AND are shipped faster.

If you made shipping rates to the USA similar to Juno or Chemical I would consider moving my vinyl purchases to your store.
DJ E-s*it
+1
xstalkrx
the magik remix of sparkles is amazing. I love it still. One of my favorites of all time.
DC-
The problem with any Holland based Vinyl Shop is when it comes to shipping outside of Holland, everything is shipped first to UK, then to the desired location. That is why places like Juno and Chemical ship for less, because they're already based in UK. However, if you consider buying more than one vinyl, the difference in price evens out. Sadly there's not much that could be done, it's just the way things are. Blame Holland!
Wraith
quote:
Originally posted by DC-
The problem with any Holland based Vinyl Shop is when it comes to shipping outside of Holland, everything is shipped first to UK, then to the desired location. That is why places like Juno and Chemical ship for less, because they're already based in UK. However, if you consider buying more than one vinyl, the difference in price evens out. Sadly there's not much that could be done, it's just the way things are. Blame Holland!

Yea, I order from DanceGrooves quite regularly, but only when I am going to make a large order (15+). With an order that big with shipping it comes out to be about $10-$11 per record which is about the same I'd pay in a record shop.

stamper
quote:
Originally posted by DC-

Whats wrong with using ordinary Airmail?? Rather than all the registered/express/courier type express.

Dancegrooves = 3 days delivery at minimum 20 Euro postage
Chemical = 5 days delivery at minimum 2 pounds postage.

I think a NL based store would be very successful if they just used regular airmail.
precision
Remember. Its all about speedshipments and trackable packages. (Service) But we will activate a worldpriority shipment for Europe & America this week. Means low speed shipments and no trackable packages. i dont think people are willing to wait 2 weeks for their records! Conclusion: dated records for your gigs!

Purchasing 1 record + shipment is expensive on every single webshop. The more you order, the cheaper the shipment!

Pascal
4djsonly.com
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement