return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
Tonight! TranZaction on ETS-Global hosted by DJ Kandaio /w Special Guest Chris Allen
View this Thread in Original format
[NFC]Wave

Hosted by DJ Kandaio, with Special Guest Chris Allen, starting at 10pm EST

Kandaio brings you a fresh set straight from the studio of the worlds best trance music. After the success of last weeks show he decided to switch things up a bit. This week is a thrilling batch of new tunes broadcasting into your home and over the airwaves.

Kandaio also presents his apprentice DJ; Chris Allen out of the woodwork and into the studio for his debut set for the second half of the show.

Tune in, sit back, and relax to DJ Kandaio and Chris Allen as they bring you this weeks set on TranZaction.

http://www.ets-global.org/
http://www.ets-global.org/ETS192.pls
ZeroVII
Based on earlier talks with the guys, it looks awesome.

I'm in. :)
D-res
listeing.. sounds great
D-res
young parisians - U write the rules...

i love this track!!!

so mellow and sad yet uplifting at the same time.

anyone know what remix this is
[NFC]Wave
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
young parisians - U write the rules...

i love this track!!!

so mellow and sad yet uplifting at the same time.

anyone know what remix this is

Solar Stone
D-res
oooh...

can you ID this current track... the one with the tallyman, tally me bannana.... the original ch00n ownz all :haha:
[NFC]Wave
White Label - Mr Taliman
D-res
thanks man.. is there a tracklisting anywhere cause i love this current ch00n too... lol
[NFC]Wave
I'll release a final tracklisting of my set when the set is over. Until then, just relax and enjoy ;)
D-res
will do!:p

[NFC]Wave
Thanks for all who tuned in. Here's the second hour tracklisting from my set;

Armin van Buuren vs. DJ Tiesto - Yet Another Suburban Train (Armin vs. XDR Bootleg mix)
Sensation - Anthem 2004 (Extended mix)
Radiohead - Street Spirit (Tiesto remix)
Armin van Buuren - Blue Fear 2004 (Solid Globe mix)
Envio - Love Poison
DJ Ton TB - Dream Machine (Marvo V remix)
G.D. - Choral Reef (Original mix)
Rank 1 - Citrus Juicer
Dogzilla - Your Eyes (Original mix)
DJ Kandaio
Thanks for the props everyone! I'm glad you all enjoyed this weeks mix as much as we enjoyed making it. Also I notice that everyone went wild out there when I dropped Mr. Taliman, that's definate CH00NAGE!

Since I know you guys want to hear the tracks again, I'm posting the entire show on my website... Enjoy! There's some other club mixes there that you boyz should enjoy as well!

Download: TranZaction - November 25th - Hosted by DJ Kandaio /w guest Chris Allen
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement