return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Underworld - Born Slippy (London Electric Mix)... that's my favorite. What is yours?
View this Thread in Original format
Kirby
Wesleyan, the school I go to, finally had a real, awesome underground rave this weekend during reading week. The song that first started getting things off the ground was this freakin amazing remix of Born Slippy, which after downloading every remix I could find, I figured out was the London Electric Mix. This is such an unusual, old song... and yet this version turns it into a breakbeat-ridden jungle tear-down-the-house track. What are your opinions on this or other remixes of this song? Also, do you know of any other really hot remixes of other Underworld songs?
töbias
Good topic and good discussion from not that long ago.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=227524

Save yourself some flaming and post in that thread instead.
Furor Aquila
Kirby, are you a Wesleyan student?
Kirby
Yes... are you?
And yeah I haven't been here for a while, that's why I didn't know about the other thread. It's been a busy semester. I wish people weren't so impatient as to actually flame just because someone made a mistake, post-wise. This isn't a complaint directed at the person above, just at the overwhelming impatience people seem to have nowadays...
Sorry!
Furor Aquila
Cool....I thought I was the only TA at this school.

I don't like the original that much and that's the only one I've heard....so I'll check this remix out.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement