return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Party/Rave Info, Pictures & Reviews

need info on Tiesto @ Palladium, LA
View this Thread in Original format
ohmybuddha
okay...so i know that this event will be 21 and over. me and a couple of friends were talking about goin to TOA...but it turns out that they change the line up for TOA..judge jules, fergie, and john flemming are not gonna be there...so we were looking up other events to go to. and i just found out that tiesto is playing at the Palladium in LA right now!...BUT, some of us aren't 21...so you see the situation i have in hand.

so i wanted to ask you guys how strict are they when it comes to this...do they check everyone, do they check more then one time...and also does anyone know any ways around it? :tongue2

plz help me...we don't want to be stuck at home or some lame party for new years...
HALO555
expect it to be strict in regards to ID
sorry
nrgtrance39
yeah unless you have really good scanable IDs most likely your not gonna be able to get in. using a real id that someone may look like u may be ur best bet.
ohmybuddha
quote:
Originally posted by nrgtrance39
yeah unless you have really good scanable IDs most likely your not gonna be able to get in. using a real id that someone may look like u may be ur best bet.

so you're saying they scan the id too to see if it's authentic? or do they just kinda like look at your id and see if the picture matches and the DOB...
Marcus007
Why I love Canada. Especially Quebec. :D
nrgtrance39
they usually dont scan them, but this is GKs first time at the palladium, and if they higher an outside security team rather then the guys at the club, itll be much harder. the club is more leniant on catching a fake.
Orbital32
it's $75 per ticket. i suggest don't try it. Also judge jules, fergie, and flemming where never in the lineup. The best person that they had was Richard Humpty Vission.
ohmybuddha
quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
it's $75 per ticket. i suggest don't try it. Also judge jules, fergie, and flemming where never in the lineup. The best person that they had was Richard Humpty Vission.

well what i was going to do is that we were gonna head down there early and check the place out and see how they check the id's and how strict they are before we buy the tickets...and if that dont' work we gonna try to hit up Giant...lol, we are desperate to bring the new years in with either Tiesto or Digweed and Oakenfold
HALO555
going early will certainly help, but don't get your hopes up. Have a back up plan.
Orbital32
if you are going to try it, you may want to slip a $20 underneath each ID you give. ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement