return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Popular producers who've fallen off the face of the earth...
View this Thread in Original format
miamitranceman
I've been scanning through my collection of tracks and began to wonder whatever happened to some of these producers from a few years ago (ie: David Forbes, Gus Gus, Safri Duo, etc.) Who do you miss and want to come back to produce more quality tracks? (The "old" Tiesto doesn't count as an answer) :D
Absolut_Vodka
hmmm I havent really seen much from taucher lately, but then again I havent really kept my eyes open
Wael_progressiv
Steve "Silk" Hurley - Shep Pettibone - DJ Efx :D
Massive84
can someone list me all the tunes David forbes made?

I only know

Questions must be asked
Answers.

Thanks.
jdat
Steve Hamster :(

R
I
P
Sykonee
Phil Wilde & Jean Paul de Coaster
Ralph Fritch & Detleph Hastik

On a slightly related topic, Dr. Patterson, how hard can it be to create another Orbus Terrum??? Please don't tell me you blew your wad on that one album.
Nrg2Nfinit
green court?

flutlicht?
JMF [TrAcId]
David Forbes produces under the name of Scanners and has had records out this year.
DickieThijssen
Dumonde, Future Breeze, Sash
DJ_Massive
quote:
Originally posted by DickieThijssen
Dumonde, Future Breeze, Sash

been living in a cave or something?

dumonde has had a couple of vinyl releases this year, as well as a mixed cd compilation and a cd with a couple of their classic remixes,

I sincerely hope sash did fall off the face of the earth
:clown:

DJ_Massive
quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
green court?

flutlicht?

Flutlicht is still around, even though Marco Guardia quit. Flutlicht is now playing progressive music, not hard trance like before, don't know about any new productions though.
DJ_Massive
quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman
I've been scanning through my collection of tracks and began to wonder whatever happened to some of these producers from a few years ago (ie: David Forbes, Gus Gus, Safri Duo, etc.) Who do you miss and want to come back to produce more quality tracks? (The "old" Tiesto doesn't count as an answer) :D

erm.. Safri Duo are still around, though their new tunes aren't as popular as the first ones i think, ie Played-a-live, which got some massive remixes, it's just cheeky dance music nowadays anyway.

Gus Gus is still making music too

come on people do you all live in bloody caves?

merry x-mas:cool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement