return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2005

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Steve Lawler- Lights Out (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
ATL_Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by TranCyn
so i went to groovetickets to find my ultra ticket (where the heck do you buy THOSE anyhoo) and noticed that you can buy tickets for this show...
RZO you better make greg and i some lawler cds b/c we actually dont know his stuff very well, but we trust your judgement and will prolly be there if you and kelly are!!!

check out any of his essential mixes... i'm sure you'll be impressed!!!

very techy/tribal house, this man takes control over the dancefloor, no prisoners taken!! you will dance your ass off whether you like it or not! :crazy: :toocool:
RzO
Definitely dance crazy... this set from state last year BANGS!!!! good way to start conference.... I AM SOOOOO PHSYCHED!!!!:eyespop:

p.s. Cyn I got some dope lawler sets i recently downloaded to give you... we will here one on the way to hybrid.... you will likey... he made the dopest remix of dido-sand in my shoes which i know you love as I do...:D :D
ctprincess
can't ing wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RzO
THIS IS GOING TO BE ING AMAZING.....that is all:crazy:
Spankmeister
Question for those that have gone before....

For us out of state folks....is it better to have the tix sent to us or just go as "Will Call"....?????

I don't know how organized this club is and all that....

By the way.....Lawler is one of the PRIME reasons I am going to WMC!...wOOt!!!

Him and the inevidable Yooshi party!....:D
ctprincess
quote:
Originally posted by Spankmeister
Question for those that have gone before....

For us out of state folks....is it better to have the tix sent to us or just go as "Will Call"....?????

just do will call - i had no problems last year
Renzo
Just purchased my ticket....you kids ready or what? :D
amdmaxx
Agreed..

quote:
Originally posted by ctprincess
just do will call - i had no problems last year
DrDave
RzO... you might want to rethink your travel plans for WMC, Meganite is the night before. Picotto at Space, Liebing at Space, I'll be at Space, who the fock is dumb enough not to be at Space? 100x:crazy: Lawler sounds perfect to cool down with Wednesday.
Vlad
quote:
Originally posted by DrDave
RzO... you might want to rethink your travel plans for WMC, Meganite is the night before. Picotto at Space, Liebing at Space, I'll be at Space, who the fock is dumb enough not to be at Space? 100x:crazy: Lawler sounds perfect to cool down with Wednesday.

Im flying in a day early just for Meganite.

RzO
quote:
Originally posted by DrDave

well i was definitely thinking about that , the only thing is im not too down with sven vath...either way greg,cyn, kel, and i r gonna drive down on tues and just wing it all night cause r check in isnt until weds...unless there is a better party on tues we will probably be there...:crazy: :crazy: :toocool:

oh yeah and you wont be doing any cooling down with lawler..more like...:eyes: :eyes: :crazy: :crazy: :eyespop: :eyespop: :toocool:and then over to morillo on the terrace for some more:crazy: :crazy: :eyespop: u r staying at our hotel weds-sunday too right dave?
DrDave
Ok, I lied... ther's no cooling down. I honestly have no idea what's going on yet for WMC... Sander and S&D are for sure, I need to get me some tickets, but I'm going to have to pull some crazy at work for earlier in the week.:mad: :toothless It'll all manifest itself though.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Privacy Statement