return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

latest Matt Darey news!
View this Thread in Original format
itmb
hey guyz...howz it goin? ;)
got an update for ya matt darey fans ;) read on

After all the madness of NYE and all those endless after parties and with the post Xmas credit card bills hitting your doorstep, like me you might be feeling a little too burned out & Skint to face clubland for a while. For this reason I did a little research into the trance radio this month so you can rave safely in the comfort of your own arm chair. Just get a friend to flick the light switch on and off , get in a few bevvy’s and lets Av it couch potato style!!!

Radio Broadcast
Not a lot of people are aware that there’s a lot more trance on the radio nowadays besides the two big shows on radio 1 from Dave Pearce & Judge Jules at the weekend. In fact there’s a whole network of excellent trance shows in the UK to check out from some great DJ’s. One of the biggest reaching shows has to be on the Galaxy network which covers most of the UK on FM and digital with Saturday night shows from both Paul Kershaw and Andi Durrant. In the SE of England you can catch Nikki Elise tearing it up with some bangin tunes every Saturday night on Vibe 105 – 108 and in the SW we’ve got the main man from Escape in Swansea Big Al on Vibe 101. For the North West there’s the excellent show on West FM 96.7 with Public Domains Mark Sherry and in Glasgow you can catch Colin Tevendale on Beat 106 with his weekend dance show which is now an institution for northern clubbers. Also up North you can catch Stuart Frazer’s Dance show from Argyll on Oban FM. In Leeds we have the notorious Alex Peppers Saturday night Floor Fillers dance show on Radio Aire 96.3 which you can also catch nationwide on Sky with KLX. In the Isle of White There’s Paul Hughes on NRG FM and Down in London there’s a very cool show each night of the week with John Askew representing Trance with a wicked show on Monday nights. There’s certainly a lot more going on than I ever realized and all of these shows are becoming more popular than ever so check em out.

Online radio
If you prefer your trance on Demand you can catch an increasing number of shows via live streaming on demands from Radio station websites. Also there are Web Broadcasts from and array of Trance DJ’s & Producers from Ministry of Sounds own Web Radio with shows from Euphoria and Trance Around the World. If you just want on demand DJ sets club style with no ad’s & commentary checkout DPDJ @ www.dareyproducts.co.uk for the best in upfront trance from the worlds finest DJ’s.

Gigs/events
This month Londons Trance Generation launch there new monthly night at the Sound Shaft @ Heaven in London with some massive Trance line ups due throughout the year kicking off on 11th Feb with Scott bond, Matt Hardwick, Ben Lost and a live PA from Corderoy www.trancegeneration.co.uk. Also in the pipeline for next month you can look forward to an All Stars of Trance line up and a live global webcast with Trance Generation and the now massive download dance site www.audiojelly.com.

On the 18th of Feb you can catch myself and the knowwhere crew at the fridge in Brixton for another night of banging and uplifting trance. I’d like to thank everyone who came to my album launch party at knowwhere and made it a weekend to remember. On Saturday 5th Feb is the Good Grief Manchester re-opening with the UK’s leading DJ Eddie Halliwell & lisa Lashes for a night of complete mayhem and madness.

Trance events
Also an event not to miss is the first ever Trance Awards hosted by Londons own Trackitdown.com. On the night there will be 15 awards up for grabs including future hero who’s nominations include Gallery resident Gavyn Mytchell, Jon O Bir, Adam Sheridan, Kiss 100’s John Askew, Rising star Adam White, Gareth Emery and Lost Languages own Ben Lost. Other awards include Best DJ, Best label, best Track, Best Radio show and many more. There will be DJ sets from the cream of the trance world and some nail biting moments as we wait with baited breath to see who’s voted as the new movers and shakers in the Industry. For more info about the UK trance awards go to www.tranceawards.com The ceremony and Awards party are being held on Friday 25th Feb 05 @ Slinky in Bournemouth, UK. This will be a night to remember at the legendary Opera House venue with headliner Ferry Corsten &?Special Guests TBA.
Ste
*thread moved*
itmb
? im only just keeping ppl updated - whats the harm in that?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement