return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets

Pages: [1] 2 
Paul Van Dyk - Live at Knebworth, UK (08-11-01)
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
... Comments ...
PhaseFour
i had this set about a week ago, and its simply awesome. it starts off kinda weird, but eventually, it builds up into the good stuff pvd normally plays. i WILL be picking up a copy of politics hehehe
halo20
Excellent set. It reminds me so much of the guv. :D ing PVD was great. His mixing is weird. The exact same comment I made about him live too. However a lil harder to notice on the phazon! heh He really blends the tracks, mixing for over 2 mins of each song. He pulls it off tho.

His track selection is great. I love live sets, I couln't imagine life without the internet. Thanks Swamp (and to whoever recorded this bad boy).

This might sound cheasy, but I was picking up "Politics of Dancing" anyways cuz I'm a poli sci major, and having my worlds collide like that only meant one thing. FATE! haha

Jon
wookieslut
i cant believe he played his remix of cream! thats so rad! Its cool to know that he hasnt forgotten the classics.

Beautiful music
djSlain
here's le cue, if any ya'll interested. and yes, i TOO was amazed at that damn Cream song. f=ck. i can't believe i forgot about that song. that song is so awesome, must've been such a crowd pleasing night.

TRACK 01 01
TITLE "Drops of Life"
PERFORMER "Lex Karbo"
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 02
TITLE "(I want) Vega (starecase remix)"
PERFORMER "Paul Van Dyk vs. Filmpalast"
INDEX 01 01:47:00
TRACK 03 03
TITLE "Island (moguai remix)"
PERFORMER "Orinoko"
INDEX 01 07:26:00
TRACK 04 04
TITLE "Rapture (Cream n Stephanie K remix)"
PERFORMER "Vaiio"
INDEX 01 13:15:00
TRACK 05 05
TITLE "Kick Back"
PERFORMER "Natural Born Groove"
INDEX 01 16:11:00
TRACK 06 06
TITLE "Let's Go (Paul Van Dyk Rework)"
PERFORMER "ActiveX"
INDEX 01 20:15:00
TRACK 07 07
TITLE "Superconciousness (Coast 2 Coast House Mix)"
PERFORMER "Sippen Soma"
INDEX 01 23:23:00
TRACK 08 08
TITLE "Section O"
PERFORMER "Walter n Gelder"
INDEX 01 26:52:40
TRACK 09
TITLE "Reach Me (Paul Van Dyk Remix)"
PERFORMER "Lexicon 4"
INDEX 01 31:40:00
TRACK 10
TITLE "Into the Night"
PERFORMER "4 Strings"
INDEX 01 35:40:50
TRACK 11
TITLE "Shout (Coast 2 Coast remix)"
PERFORMER "Sagitaire"
INDEX 01 41:06:00
TRACK 12
TITLE "Pumped Up"
PERFORMER "DJ Remy"
INDEX 01 44:51:00
TRACK 13
TITLE "Out There"
PERFORMER "Paul Van Dyk"
INDEX 01 50:19:00
TRACK 14
TITLE "Ich Will (Vandit mix)"
PERFORMER "Rammstein"
INDEX 01 54:54:00
TRACK 15
TITLE "Cream (Paul Van Dyk Remix)"
PERFORMER "Blank & Jones"
INDEX 01 60:20:00
TRACK 16
TITLE "Empire (Paul van Dyk remix)"
PERFORMER "Second Sun"
INDEX 01 66:05:00
TRACK 17
TITLE "Epic Monolith"
PERFORMER "Mirco de Govia"
INDEX 01 71:59:00
TRACK 18
TITLE "Massive"
PERFORMER "Ralphie B"
INDEX 01 78:43:00
TRACK 19
TITLE "Interference"
PERFORMER "Connector"
INDEX 01 86:03:00
TRACK 20
TITLE "Superstrings (Rank 1 Deep Dub)"
PERFORMER "Cygnus X"
INDEX 01 90:19:00
TRACK 21
TITLE "Horizon (Straight Mix)"
PERFORMER "RMB"
INDEX 01 94:10:00
TRACK 22
TITLE "In Progress"
PERFORMER "Signum"
INDEX 01 99:41:00
TRACK 23
TITLE "My Dance"
PERFORMER "Funk Einsatz"
INDEX 01 103:27:00
TRACK 24
TITLE "Club Attack (Paul Van Dyk Remix)"
PERFORMER "Solid Sleep"
INDEX 01 109:11:00
Bender
It's so great that pvd plays tunez he played 2/3 years yet. He's the only dj (maybe oakenfold too?) that does that. And that's why i LOVE him!:D A must-have liveset. Go and download it!:) :p
wookieslut
YEa i finally got the pvd remix of cream yesterday in a beatiful little vinyl package. I love blank & jones and pvd even more for his remix
inatrance
is there any easy way to copy and paste the track info in splitting the song?? or any easier program than the one provided by TA?
TranceLuver4evr
No doubt Paul Van Dyk spins another amazing set again...........yeah......Cream is definetly a great classic track and I was ready for him to throw in "For an Angel" for the last track (of course......he didn't).....although thats his old style but it would be cool to hear that track once again (I think thats the best track ever made!!)

Very similar to his recent livesets..........Go grab it........PVD is the best!!!!
Swamper
PVD Rules.

RavingLunatic
I'm downloading this now, finally.. I've been trying for a few days, but it hasn't been working.. I got the first 28 minutes, and it said it was done.. sometimes it says the password is incorrect..

I tried it this morning, and was surprised to have it work, at 26k/sec too.. now it's down to 6k/sec oh well, it will take me 6 hours to get this, but PVD rules so it's OK.
RavingLunatic
this set is OK I guess.. a couple of fade outs that sound really crappy, though, and some weird stuff happening..

at one point, there is melody, no beats, but a constant muffled bass in the left channel...

anyone else hear that?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement