return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Ruby Trance vol 3 CD launch this Friday 25th at ARQ!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Joshva
This thread is dedicated to Sid my greatest fan :P

This Friday Ruby will be launching his 3rd CD at ARQ!!

The DJ lineup is:

10:00 till 12:00 William Silva
12:00 till 2:00 Joshua van Aalst
2:00 till 4:00 Ruby
4:00 till 6:00 Steven Simpson

I absolutely can't wait for this set as I have been strictly instructed to play vocal trance and anthems for the entire 2 hours!!!!

Unfortunately I have not been able to properly belt out the vocal anthems at A Night Of Trance recently and I am extremely looking forward to going crazy once again with the likes of Southern Sun, Fly Away, Liberation, Beautiful, Silence and all the other massive vocal tunes.

So if you would like to come to an absolutely fun night of sing a long vocal trance then look no further. The entry price is only $15 and the night is going to be jammed packed with massive uplifting tunes.
Joshva
Oh and rumour has it that mirror man will be in full form for this event.
pinkhelmet
Sid didnt want me to say this but - he reckons the night will be ridiculously epic!! and he will b there 100% (dressed in a disguise consisting of a wig, mini skirt and halter :p )
S_madis
Not since the day when I first saw the mirror man, that extraordinary night at ARQ nightclub, when the mirror vest was first unveiled, have I felt more honoured. A thread, by the now critically acclaimed mirror man, has been deidcated to me, Sidney Madi. On a night where there will be more cheese, than you can find on a Dairy farm in the middle of New Zealand, the mirror man dishes out his trademark style of those super dooper, brain busting, anthem vocal trance, that is sure to make you throw those hands in the air and not put them down till the doors open at 6am. Not since Humprehy B-Bear will Sydney experience such a phenomenon, which will literally make the crowds 'Fly away'.

So saddle up, take those t-shirts off, gurn like youve never gurned and if you're extremely lucky, take one of the many transvestite's on offer home for some chicky chicky, in what promises to be the best Josh and friends production yet, RUBY.

:)
gumble
quote:
Originally posted by Joshva

So if you would like to come to an absolutely fun night of sing a long vocal trance then look no further.

dude, u should be playing in a cheap karoake bar. u'd get more respect as an "artist" there.
DaveBegic
hehe @ the last two.
Joshva
lol,

You guys can say all you want but i know where i'll be this Friday and I know i'll be having a bloody awesome time :)
S_madis
quote:
Originally posted by Joshva
lol,

You guys can say all you want but i know where i'll be this Friday and I know i'll be having a bloody awesome time :)

and you presume that I wont be front and centre with my hot pink pants and butterfly wings waiting for the first 'steroids' to pick me up and take me into the cubicles?
Ghostface
quote:
Originally posted by S_madis
Not since the day when I first saw the mirror man, that extraordinary night at ARQ nightclub, when the mirror vest was first unveiled, have I felt more honoured. A thread, by the now critically acclaimed mirror man, has been deidcated to me, Sidney Madi. On a night where there will be more cheese, than you can find on a Dairy farm in the middle of New Zealand, the mirror man dishes out his trademark style of those super dooper, brain busting, anthem vocal trance, that is sure to make you throw those hands in the air and not put them down till the doors open at 6am. Not since Humprehy B-Bear will Sydney experience such a phenomenon, which will literally make the crowds 'Fly away'.

So saddle up, take those t-shirts off, gurn like youve never gurned and if you're extremely lucky, take one of the many transvestite's on offer home for some chicky chicky, in what promises to be the best Josh and friends production yet, RUBY.

:)

you should write flyers!
Chookie
what a crack up!! :haha: :haha:

S_madis
quote:
Originally posted by Ghostface
you should write flyers!

Anyone want to hire?
gumble
i think the 5am crew might be interested?

:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement