return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Victoria: Darude - March 10th
View this Thread in Original format
goodgreef
hey guys of the island
figured id get more of us to come out.. even tho this isnt in any way my event or anything, i found out from Jordan about it :)
but i thought it'd be awesome to get more people to come out and meet up... and come on, its DARUDE! :) haha.. cant go wrong

Darude:
Deep: March 9th 2005
$10 at the door before 11pm, 12$ after...

hope to see more TA's there.. me and Jordan (joca), among more friends will be there!!
neoh
Darude? BOOOOOOOOO!

Have fun. :p
Joca
It shall be an intresting night. I can't wait to hear a bunch of people who have no idea about trance, start chanting "SANDSTORM, SANDSTORM, SANDSTORM..." :p I hope to god he doesn't play that just to show people he is more then one track.

Anyways, should be a night filled with massive trance anthems. I've browsed over a few of his tracklistings and he plays some pretty good stuff but also some crap.
goodgreef
quote:
Originally posted by neoh
Darude? BOOOOOOOOO!

Have fun. :p
no BOOOOO to you! :p
ill make sure to post photos once im done
TCB
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:p
goodgreef
quote:
Originally posted by TCB
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:p
exactly why im going
its great!!!! hehehe...and why im taking pcitures.
Joca
quote:
Originally posted by goodgreef
exactly why im going
its great!!!! hehehe...and why im taking pcitures.

I'm gonna order one of those chees hats that the Green Bay Packer fans wear!
AlwaysAmber
Have any of you seen his DJ sets before?
I think you'll be impressed...he is def. not just "the sandstorm guy"

keep a good ear turned in on Wed @ Deep, never know he might drop some of his new tracks from his upcoming release called "Label This"

I'll be heading over ont he 10am ferry!!! Can't wait to party island styles again.
AquaYak
yes the two times ive seen him he has been playing the mainstream cheezy anthems, but he plays them like trance and does it right. lots of js16 and hard thumping action but also the female ballad vocals. he is a real dj you will see.
MAINER
Ya i member reading a thread about Darude being kicked out of the dj booth by some stupid promoter in montreal cuz he wouldnt play sandstorm... so then he had to appologize and what not..So i wouldnt expect just cheeze sandstorm shyt but from what i hear he is a respectable dj if i lived in vic id go check it out

Mark
i have respect for darude. especially after hearing that he played for his fans at NYE despite not getting paid by that seattle promoter. enjoy the show dottie and remember to come back to the mainland for ta invasion. :)
AlwaysAmber
He'll be back in Vancouver soon enough :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement