return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2005

Space releases 3 day WMC passes
View this Thread in Original format
maddhatterradio
I thought they said they weren't releasing these?

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

MIAMI MUSIC CONFERENCE SPACE AND SPIN 3 DAY EVENT PASS
by Space 34 LLC
Monday, March 21, 2005
3 Day Pass Price: $139.00

Pre-Sales End: 3:00:00 PM-3/21/2005

MIAMI MUSIC CONFERENCE SPACE AND SPIN DAY / 3 EVENT PASS

The 3 day pass is good for 3 admittance at 3 Space or Spin events during any night of conference. You pick how, when and where you want to use it... 1 admittance for 1 person at 3 events or 3 admittance for 3 people at one event. It guarantees you admission even if event is sold out (many events will be), no cover and no wait express entrance guaranteed until 5 am every night. These passes will sell out quick so buy now or forever stand in line.

Will call: Tickets and 3 day pass pick up will be at Club Space any day during the Music Conference (March 22 - 26) between the hours of 12 noon and 7 am. Don't forget to bring your ID and the credit card that you used to purchase your tickets

URL: http://www.clubspace.com/

34 Ne 11th St
Miami, FL 33132

Hours: 9:00:00 PM - 12:00:00 PM
Info Lines:
Capacity: 3000
Ages: 21+
phuzzyfish12
Yup got mine....my bf and I are gonna use to of the "pass" days for PVD and then the other for Spin....it comes out to $150 all together we figure for no lines it worth it.
ambs
yea if they'd officially done this earlier i would've gotten myself one but now i already have tickets for 2 nights... way to go, space....

wankers:whip:
trancEyes22
got mine :D
Jimmy D
bought mine and the peeps going with me amounting to 600 bux:eyes:
chanoa
How are they sold out already???

10 hrs ago they were still selling, but i was tired, so i said i'd get it when i got up...and now they're gone

:whip:
trancEyes22
^^^i still see you can buy them. the 5 day ones are sold out
sandburn
quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22
^^^i still see you can buy them. the 5 day ones are sold out

:mad: naw, the 3 day ones are sold out too... :mad:
trancEyes22
quote:
Originally posted by sandburn
:mad: naw, the 3 day ones are sold out too... :mad:

damn! that was fast. that sucks guys, but you'll still be aight with presales...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement