return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2005

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Parties to go to if under 21...???
View this Thread in Original format
PvDOBseSSioN
i kno im not da only 1 under 21 here and dont call me stupid but what parties are open 18+ besides ultra n radio 1's party @ nikki beach??? what clubs are not that strict with id or fake ids work pretty good???? :conf:
DarkAngel
Black Hole Recordings Night is 18+. Info thread HERE

And Roll Call Thread (My thread :p ) HERE

I'm sure there's a couple of others but I'm a little too drunk to check now...:o
PvDOBseSSioN
thanks man... how about some pool parties or day parties??????? I REALLY WILL TRY TO GET INTO SPACE!! with my ID:D,hopefully it will work but if not then i need some things to go to or its gonna b a waste to spend 700+ to get to miami.... i also really wanna get into nocturnal for fatboy and david guetta :crazy: :crazy:
DawnTreader
You can "Hang Out" with Nachos and Gavin @ the hotel.
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by PvDOBseSSioN
I REALLY WILL TRY TO GET INTO SPACE!! with my ID:D,hopefully it will work

2 years ago before i was 21 i had a fake that worked at space during wmc. it was a real id, just some guy that i looked a little like. never had a problem.
kelly923
They usually scan ID's at Space so a fake won't work... u need a real one that looks like u
PvDOBseSSioN
quote:
Originally posted by kelly923
They usually scan ID's at Space so a fake won't work... u need a real one that looks like u

truu well what kind of ID's do they except?
kelly923
quote:
Originally posted by PvDOBseSSioN
truu well what kind of ID's do they except?

um I think u mean ACCEPT ;)... any state issued ID i suppose
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by DawnTreader
You can "Hang Out" with Nachos and Gavin @ the hotel.
:thepirate :stongue: :sadgreen:
Jimmy D
did they scan id's lastyear during wmc? I dont remember them doing that.

kelly923
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy D
did they scan id's lastyear during wmc? I dont remember them doing that.

I don't think they did, but the last 5 times or so that i've been to space they have
ATL_Trancer
you should meet up with nachos, myself, and a friend of mine coming from arizona

we get in wednesday, and will be bumming around SOBE looking for parties to sneak into until ultra on saturday ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement