return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2005

Today, John Digweed @ SPecs ..
View this Thread in Original format
LiquidX
So whose going ?!?! .. read the flyer he'll be spinning to promote fabri or something, @ 7 PM .. Id check him out, the CD rocks.
Pete K
Digweed played for like a total of maybe 40 people. We got tons of pictues and John took a picture with us. The only track I recognized was some remix of Infusion- Girls can be cruel. I still can't believe that we saw Digweed play the most intimate set ever.
LiquidX
I know.. I got there tours the end ( sadly ) .. still, like you said, there were around 30-40 peeps around Digweeed.. so intimate!! .. and yeah, I got my CD and a Poster signed by the Digweed heh.. a kewl guy too!
CleverName
Post the pics, I was there too and I'd like to see them. I saw a lot of folks with cameras, chances are I'm in a few...
Though the specs set didn't shine a candle next to his Pawnshop bonfire set last night :D
charon
Were any of the tracks he played from his Fabric 20 cd? Also he played a song that is called "sugarlips", does anyone know the artist?
Bling
i really wanted to go to this but got caught up at the Marlin hearing dj heather tear it up

mark farina in da house got to chill with him and get a pic :)

diggers rocks ill ck him out next yr whatever club hes at for wmc

and when hes down for his once a yr backdoor bamby gig at crobar
Pete K
quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX
I know.. I got there tours the end ( sadly ) .. still, like you said, there were around 30-40 peeps around Digweeed.. so intimate!! .. and yeah, I got my CD and a Poster signed by the Digweed heh.. a kewl guy too!

Hey I think I saw you there. I was wearing a white shirt, white hat, sunglasses, and I was standing right up front next to the booth.

pictures coming...
LiquidX
quote:
Originally posted by Pete K
Hey I think I saw you there. I was wearing a white shirt, white hat, sunglasses, and I was standing right up front next to the booth.

pictures coming...

I had a light blue shirt, my friend a green one.. heh
Pete K
me,signde, JOHN DIGWEED.

digweed @ specs music, wednesday

more digweed

this was the only mention of digweed for this show. crappiest digweed flyer ever... we thought it was a joke.

now playing... except for the part where its really digweed and not the cd hahahahahahah

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement