return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

FL Studio help - multiple audio clips
View this Thread in Original format
chrispysaid
:eyespop:I'VE NEVER BEEN SO FRUSTRATED IN MY LIFE:eyespop:

alright, so I have FL Studio 4, and I'm using audio clips in my songs. I've opened other songs that came with the program, and they have more than one channel for audio clips down below the playlist on the right. how do I add more than one? when I click an empty space, I load one audio clip just fine, but then I can't import any more. how do I import several audio clips to the area beneath the playlist?

:conf::conf::conf:
DJ 00 Tommy
>>>GO HERE<<<
chrispysaid
I don't know exactly what I'm looking for...

this guy "mto", he's a user on here, and he figured out my problem, but didn't post how to do it. I tried contacting him, but his email is private. thanks for trying to help though DJ 00 Tommy, but I'm not sure where to look to find my answer. if you could give me a more specific link...

thanks.
fr3sh
quote:
Originally posted by DJ 00 Tommy
>>>GO HERE<<<

ditto
chrispysaid
if you're talking about the "search it first" thread, I tried searching for it, but I can't find anything. I'm asking you guys to please send me somewhere directly, please help me out because I'm having trouble doing it by myself. call me a n00b or whatever you want, i don't care, but this problem is frustrating me to no end, and I'd appreciate a little help...that link does me no good.
chrispysaid
aahhh!

a big thanks to "mto", he replied to my PM and told me how to do it. if you have the same problem as me, here's how to solve it:

in FL Studio 4:
go to channel > add one > audio clip. do this as many times as there are audio clips. then click the audio clips you added in the step sequencer, and specify where the audio clip is. click down below the playlist, that big open space (below the "Pattern 1, Pattern 2, etc." list), and when the red sample appears, click the arrow up in the upper left hand corner, go to select channel > whatever channel you want to use.

this information helped me so much, thanks again to mto for answering my question.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement