return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Tiesto Magik musik/cream @ amnesia Ibiza (
View this Thread in Original format
d_waterfall
I know this may be a long shot, but can anyone try and compile a tracklist for tiesto @ cream amnesia on Thursday 28/07/05.

Tunes he played on the night included:darkside of the moon, lethal industry (2005 remix), and also adiago for strings.

Montana was in wicked i'll try and get a track list for him too.

arrived half way through Cor Fijneman's set and he was playing alot of his own productions such as monologue and banger.

Overall Tiesto wasnt what i expected, he was playin a lot of fluffy guitar styled trance stuff, i prefered montana personilly. Tiesto ran out of a tune about 4am, he obviously forgot how long was left on the tune he was playin and as the tune finished there was a complete silence in Amnesia!! he quikly tried puttin a CD on but for some reason that never got goin, so he decided to wack a vinyl on instead.
DJ_Hailstone
Cool story, thanx for sharing :toocool:

About the tracklist, I think you have to wait till the new tiesto.com website is launched or ask " MichaelBoogerd! " here on tranceaddict.
SPANIARD
quote:
Originally posted by d_waterfall
I know this may be a long shot, but can anyone try and compile a tracklist for tiesto @ cream amnesia on Thursday 28/07/05.

Tunes he played on the night included:darkside of the moon, lethal industry (2005 remix), and also adiago for strings.

Montana was in wicked i'll try and get a track list for him too.

arrived half way through Cor Fijneman's set and he was playing alot of his own productions such as monologue and banger.

Overall Tiesto wasnt what i expected, he was playin a lot of fluffy guitar styled trance stuff, i prefered montana personilly. Tiesto ran out of a tune about 4am, he obviously forgot how long was left on the tune he was playin and as the tune finished there was a complete silence in Amnesia!! he quikly tried puttin a CD on but for some reason that never got goin, so he decided to wack a vinyl on instead.

That last part is ROFL!!!:stongue:
iammesol
Poor Tijs :p

Isn't this the set thats being broaded as his Essential Mix? :haha:
darthseph
NO... the Essential Mix is different then the Amnesia set... the Amnesia set is availibe to listen to on the new tiesto.com site... its broken into 3 parts there... I found another thread with a tracklist so I will post it here too... and btw... track 9 & 16 still need an ID!

Part 1

01 Kosmas Epsilon – Innocent Thoughts
02 Ijojs – Physical Overdrive
03 Sonorous – Protonic (Leama & Moor Remix)
04 Ferrer & Sydenham – Sandcastles (Mark Knight & Martijn Ten Velden Remix)
05 Coca & Villa – La Noche
06 Cassino & Laben – Leaving Panic Behind
07 Deepsky – Ghosts (Filo & Peri Remix)
08 Lucas & Beltram – Trust Me
09 ID
10 Dave Lambert - Yeah (Original Extended Mix)

Part 2

10 Dave Lambert - Yeah (Original Extended Mix) ctd.
11 Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - Bad
12 Eye Wall – Bad Deal (Remy & Roland Klinkenberg Remix)
13 Sublunar - Sanctuary (Antidote's Tech Mix)
14 Electric Pulse – White Noise
15 Jose Zamora & Damian DP – Transatlantic (Andy Moor Remix)
16 ID
17 First State – First State
18 Scott Mac – Damager 02 (Mac Zimms Remix)
19 Tiësto – Ancient History
20 DJ Tiësto – Lethal Industry (Tiësto 2004 Edit) vs. Holden & Thompson – Nothing (Accapella)

Part 3

20 DJ Tiësto – Lethal Industry (Tiësto 2004 Edit) vs. Holden & Thompson – Nothing (Accapella) ctd.
21 Ernesto vs. Bastian – Darkside Of The Moon (Axwell & Ingrosso Remix)
22 Ekon - Existence
23 Progression – Ocean Green
24 Airbiscuit – Lately (Riley & Durrant Remix)
25 Active Sight – Adrenalin (Syndrome Edit)
26 Surge - Morningside
27 Mark Norman - Touchdown
28 Carrie Skipper – Time Goes By (Super8 Deep Mix)
29 Lange vs. Gareth Emery – X Equals 69
30 Allure – The Loves We Lost
Han2000
will this eventually be available for download on mp3 from anywhere?
leebates1986
www.tiesto.com
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement