return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Wow! Glad im not this poor sucker
View this Thread in Original format
Basstard
Taken from imdb.com News:

quote:

Mickey Rourke was confronted outside a London nightclub by a jilted student in the early hours of yesterday morning, after the man's model girlfriend ditched him mid-date for the veteran actor. The Sin City star, 48, left the Boujis club in the British capital's Kensington district with young beauty Anya Iniskia. Iniskia had been on a date with her boyfriend Andreas Franzi, 22, who angrily followed the pair outside where he challenged Rourke to hand Iniskia back. While being held back by the nightclub's doormen, Franzi shouted at the actor, "Hey, I want to talk to you. That's my girl you've got there. Who do you think you are, some big movie star? I could buy you ten times over." Former boxer Rourke, throwing shadow punches, responded, "Come over here, tough guy. I'll show you who I am." Rourke and Iniskia then got into a taxi and headed to the luxury Dorchester hotel, where they reportedly stayed until 1pm yesterday afternoon. Franzi, who has been living with Iniskia for five months, says, "I thought we'd be together always."

feel bad for the guy but still.... one has to laff
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Lira
He's probably better off now actually, what a tart.
Quinders
quote:
He's probably better off now actually, what a tart

Definately. I ing hate people like that. Scumbags. Meh.
Basstard
if i were him id go back home and all over the house and her belongings
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by Basstard
if i were him id go back home and all over the house and her belongings

hashahaahaaha YES!
Clovis86
quote:
Rourke and Iniskia then got into a taxi and headed to the luxury Dorchester hotel, where they reportedly stayed until 1pm yesterday afternoon. Franzi, who has been living with Iniskia for five months, says, "I thought we'd be together always."

Yeap...he hit that ...
DigitalPhoenix
More like tapped it and re-tapped that .
I can just see it:

"Hi my name is Iniskia.... and I got banged by Mickey Rourke"

:haha: :haha: :haha:
dr_ma
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
He's probably better off now actually, what a tart.

diffinetly better off!
Mr. Pink
what a bitch of a gf

ditched a perfectly chillin relationship to fuk an actor who will probably just ditch her anywayz :wtf:
Akridrot
Hah. What a loser.

Michael19
i'd kill her and bury her in my back garden.
Akridrot
quote:
Originally posted by Michael19
i'd kill her and bury her in my back garden.

Don't be so sensitive. Worse happens all the time.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement