return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
whata****ingslut
View this Thread in Original format
{b.s.e.}
i came home early tonight to find my girlfriend making out with another dude.

speechless.
Ang ' ela_ie
:(
Ang ' ela_ie
Josh take the quote out of your sig already.
ierxium
In your house? That sucks. That's like losing a final in your stadium.
TweeK
stick it in teh po00per
{b.s.e.}
bend over, twit.
wwu.punisher
quote:
Originally posted by {b.s.e.}
i came home early tonight to find my girlfriend making out with another dude.

speechless.

Baseball Bat + Head = Solution
TweeK
but no seriously what did you do about it>?
Lira
Sucks to hear that, mate. I didn't know you were living together with her, for how long had you been together? :conf:

If you don't mind me asking, that is.
{b.s.e.}
quote:
Originally posted by wwu.punisher
Baseball Bat + Head = Solution

i pulled the guy off the couch and threw him on the ground and tried to kick him in the balls but he got the knees up. kicked him in the ribs and dropped down to destroy his face but she jumped on my back and pulled me off. i spat on his chest and told him to get the out of my sight. she ran downstairs and i put a hole in the door.

i left for a walk..i told her she had better not be here when i got back and i haven't seen her since. that was about two hours ago.

{b.s.e.}
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Sucks to hear that, mate. I didn't know you were living together with her, for how long had you been together? :conf:

If you don't mind me asking, that is.

off and on for almost a year. steady 8 months..
MindShifter
quote:
Originally posted by {b.s.e.}
i pulled the guy off the couch and threw him on the ground and tried to kick him in the balls but he got the knees up. kicked him in the ribs and dropped down to destroy his face but she jumped on my back and pulled me off. i spat on his chest and told him to get the out of my sight. she ran downstairs and i put a hole in the door.

i left for a walk..i told her she had better not be here when i got back and i haven't seen her since. that was about two hours ago.

good to see you told her to piss off too, remember it takes 2 to tango...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Privacy Statement