return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I just killed a BEAST in our basement.
View this Thread in Original format
wwu.punisher
I just put the boot to perhaps the single-largest spider that I have ever seen outside of a zoo. I have no ing clue what kind it was... but it was at least the size of a silver ing dollar and it crunched like a peanut when I put my weight down on it. SO nasty.
Yan
pics or pics
Carriegsxr6
Oh man I just experienced the same thing a little while back. This sucker was huge, I swear it must have been someone’s pet. Its body was the size of a golf ball. I was standing on my front porch when this spider started sliding down on its web right in front of my face. I screamed, ran inside and grabbed my camera. Took a pic and then knocked it down and stomped on it. eeeeeeeeeek

wwu.punisher
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
yea wolf spiders are big this year, i had one in a pile of towels in my room, i put it in a jar and put it outside...

I don't like killing spiders for some reason....

I don't normally kill spiders if I can avoid it... but I worry about my cat being bitten. (She's dumb and goes after anything that moves, regardless of size or danger.)
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
I don't like killing spiders for some reason....

Same here. My girlfriend HATES that about me. My house has this tiny jumping spiders so she goes ballistic and I tell her to leave them alone. :p

Superstition that if you kill a spider in your house, it means bad luck for you, your family, and your house!
trance4life627
check out this in bite....spiders have potential to up

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spiderbite.html
K-PAXian
quote:
Originally posted by trance4life627
check out this in bite....spiders have potential to up

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spiderbite.html

Classic pictures. Nasty stuff yeah.
Just cut the thumb off! :toothless

EDIT: But it must hurt like to have a wound like that. :wtf:
enferno
wht i want to know is why the did that guy sacrafice his thumg, and possible the rest of his hand? just to take the pictures?
pure stupidity.
K-PAXian
quote:
Originally posted by enferno
wht i want to know is why the did that guy sacrafice his thumg, and possible the rest of his hand? just to take the pictures?
pure stupidity.

I hope you realise that doctors somtimes document wounds for the record and for future cases? :)
bananas
i hate'em, i kill'em.

mellow_head
Spiders 0wn, I never kill one. When I see one, that's worth her size:p (doesn't matter where I am at the time) I try capturing her and place her somewhere where she can build her web. This sounds proposterous, but they catch all the damn flies and all other filthy flying scum bugs:whip:
Sunsnail
It wasn't a spider, but I killed an GIGANTIC bug last week. I walked out on my porch, and I heard this rattling of metal. I was scared as to what it could be. It was a huge bug about the size of 1 1/2 match sticks. It also had wings :nervous: . I picked up the doormat and threw it on him. I then jumped up and down.... weird :nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement