return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Nou
View this Thread in Original format
Yan
Man... You need to get your act together. Get your GED and go to college! Or finish high school. Not to offend you but I SERIOUSLY felt bad for you when you posted in the "classes starting" topic.
Linden Flowers
Quote his post in here.

I don't think anybody could be as bad as me education wise.
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
I start school...

sometime?

:sadgreen:
Linden Flowers
Oh, heh.

Well I quit school at 15, beat that madafaka. (Not that I think that's cool.)

But in all seriousness, I need to finish up school.
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Linden Flowers
Oh, heh.

Well I quit school at 15, beat that madafaka. (Not that I think that's cool.)

But in all seriousness, I need to finish up school.

I see what you mean but I honestly think he's in a worse position. I believe he only needed a few more credits (maybe one more year, at most) and he would have graduated. Jeez.
Linden Flowers
How many did he need? I think I got about 4 out of 38.
Yan
quote:
How many did he need? I think I got about 4 out of 38.

I'm not precise on the numbers. He'll let us know when he gets here.

Why didn't you opt for a GED (or maybe you already did)?
Linden Flowers
GED? Dunno what that is, I'm Canadian.
Yan
quote:
GED? Dunno what that is, I'm Canadian.

quote:
Wikipedia

The GED, or General Educational Development Test, is a test that certifies the taker has attained American or Canadian high school-level academic skills. To pass the GED, the test taker must perform in at least the 40th percentile of high school seniors nationwide, though individual states can set their own requirements for passing. Some states also require that students take an additional test showing an understanding of federal, state, and/or local government.

The GED is taken by individuals who did not earn a high school diploma. Common reasons for GED recipients not having received a high school diploma include immigration to the United States or Canada, homeschooling, and leaving high school early due to a lack of interest, the inability to pass required tests, or personal problems.

More than 15 million students have received the GED since its inception. One in every seven Americans with high school credentials received the GED, as well as one in twenty college students. 70% of GED recipients complete at least the 10th grade before leaving school, and the same number are over the age of 19, with the average age being 24.

In addition to English, the GED test is available in Spanish, French, large print, audiocassette, and braille. Tests and test preparation are routinely offered in correctional facilities and on military bases in addition to more traditional settings. American and Canadian students living outside of those two countries can take the GED test on-line.
fitom tiel
quote:
Dunno what that is, I'm Canadian.

:wtf: new sig

General Equivalence Diploma
the equivalent of finishing up High School, but through an exam

Linden Flowers
Ah I see. Never ever heard of that here. Canada has the worst education system ever.

quote:
Originally posted by fitom tiel
:wtf: new sig

What? :wtf:
DJFreaq
I agree. Cmon' Nou. Cmon' CD. Cmon' CLIFF.

It's not as scary as you make it out to be in your head.

...you call it being lazy... but I think that's just an excuse.

:(

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement