return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
841 dead Baghdad stampede
View this Thread in Original format
{b.s.e.}
At least 841 people are killed and 323 others injured in a stampede on a Baghdad bridge after a massive Shiite religious commemoration erupts into panic.
http://edition.cnn.com/

ty buzz. :wtf:
stren
i was thinking of posting this, nevermind. Totally ed up i feel sorry for them
Ian^
words can't justify this. I just hope whoever made the hoax shouts that there was a suicide bomber got killed themselves, As always the women & children lost out most
Zewad
crazy how this was only like a 30minute drive from wehre i am, but everything around here today was business as usual... no word of it until tonight when we had our daily meeting... and even then it was only briefly mentioned
DjAviander
I can't do anything else than feel sorry for them.

841 peeps is quite many. :sadgreen:
LuNaSeA
jesus h christ. horrible. i can't even imagine how many people were on that bridge that by sheer force they broke off the ing railing. the ing steel/concrete railing!
Denser
what a horrible way to die, death by stamping. this is terrible news.

sux to be shiite right now. :sadgreen:
nchs09
holy
smokeape
I started a thread about same without noticing this one, so I deleted it. Evening news had death toll at 950.

Unfortunately, someone yelling "suicide bomber" and creating the stampede ended up causing a far greater death toll than an actual bomb would have inflicted on the masses. Also hard to believe women and kids getting trampled and the elderly being knocked off of the bridge. What a barbaric society. And further, its an absolute wonder that security forces, or obviously a lack thereof, allowed pilgrims to mass themselves together knowing they are prime targets for insurgent attacks seeking to inflict the highest number of casualties.

:mad:
[[[smoke]]]
mfdoom
now its 956 or so

but hey, 60 people died in america, so why does it matter

smokeape
quote:
Originally posted by mfdoom
now its 956 or so

Don't worry, now the insurgents have caught on, they will attack the people massed for the funerals of the 956 with real bombs.

60 people dying in America? Try hundreds and maybe thousands. They aren't collecting the dead yet cause they're more worried about taking care of the living at the moment.

:wtf:
[[[smoke]]]
{b.s.e.}
quote:
now its 956 or so

quote:
Originally posted by smokeape
60 people dying in America? Try hundreds and maybe thousands. They aren't collecting the dead yet cause they're more worried about taking care of the living at the moment.

:wtf:
[[[smoke]]]

perhaps it's something telling us both sides are wrong.. :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement