return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Apple unveils iPod-cellphone
View this Thread in Original format
dj_inferno
quote:
SAN FRANCISCO/NEW YORK: Apple Computer Inc has unveiled a cellphone that plays music like an iPod and a pencil-thin "iPod Nano" digital music player, both aimed at extending its domination of the digital music market.

Full Story

Personally, I'm not hyped about this, but it does seem like a cool idea in some ways.
Streakfury
iPods are crap. There are phone/MP3 players that have been around for ages.

EDIT: And by that I mean there have been mobile phones that have MP3 players built in available for ages. :p
Dmatrox
the Nano is impressive, its as thick as a pencil:eyes:

i have the original ipod 1st gen and i dont think its crap. its great.
kr00t0n
We've got exclusive rights to these for a month here at Carphone Warehouse in the UK :D

Don't like the look of it at all, Motorola make carp handsets, and ipods suck too, but these will sell in droves due to good marketing.
willson
Pics, stats and release date or STFU
MeRc_4_HiRe
why does it have the motorola logo?
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by MeRc_4_HiRe
why does it have the motorola logo?

Because they are the manufacturers
BeatFreak
it's about time they made an iPod with a phone on it.
kid nyce
whats worse than your ipod running out of batteries?

YOUR CELL PHONE RUNNING OUT OF BATTERIES!

think about it...
BeatFreak
quote:
Originally posted by kid nyce
whats worse than your ipod running out of batteries?

YOUR CELL PHONE RUNNING OUT OF BATTERIES!

think about it...

Yeah, playing songs would make your battery last for . Someone needs to really do something about this battery technology.

kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by BeatFreak
Yeah, playing songs would make your battery last for . Someone needs to really do something about this battery technology.

They should make mini versions of those rotary battery chargers

EDIT- Oh wait, they do!
http://www.porta-charge.co.uk/accessory28/
kid nyce
quote:
Originally posted by BeatFreak

don't know about you ipod owners but my sony nw hd3 don't run out of batteries on me and i use it every day to and from work on the train in the city and 1-2hrs in the gym and my recharge rate is maybe once every 3-4days and i've had it for about a year now. does ipod last that long?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement