return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: [1] 2 
FREAK NIGHT // OCT 29 // SEATTLE
View this Thread in Original format
burtonlinx
Click Here
Miss Lizzie
Wow, that looks pretty good!!

I think last years line up was better, but this one makes it look worth while as well!! I remember I was deaf for hours after that!!:whip:
burtonlinx
last years party was amazing
ThaRegger
dude ... that is one phat party ... the crystal meth ... two words: OHH SHIIITTT !!!!

i wish!
Miss Lizzie
Just you and like 8,000 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Total Blast!!
burtonlinx
it wasnt 8000 was it?
Miss Lizzie
quote:
Originally posted by burtonlinx
it wasnt 8000 was it?

Ya I think so, I read it on another forum,

I guess thats why they're doing it again;)
Tayfoon
Holly weak

last years line up was sick
unconscious
quote:
Originally posted by burtonlinx
it wasnt 8000 was it?

actually my sources tell me that that number is way off. when we went to usc 7 there were about 7000 give or take 100 and my buddies went to freak night 7 and 8 and they said that there were bout double the amount of ppl there than usc 7. i heard there were bout 13000 last year. all stages were hella packed and that is a huge place to party.

**HARP**
Miss Lizzie
quote:
Originally posted by unconscious
actually my sources tell me that that number is way off. when we went to usc 7 there were about 7000 give or take 100 and my buddies went to freak night 7 and 8 and they said that there were bout double the amount of ppl there than usc 7. i heard there were bout 13000 last year. all stages were hella packed and that is a huge place to party.

**HARP**

True all stages were packed I went to last years but double 7000 seems like ALOT

neoh
I don't care who's playing. I'm there.
Miss Lizzie
I'd like to see Grayarea forsure and i wouldn't mind seeing CM again:rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement