return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

just purchased xone 62
View this Thread in Original format
djshan
hey everyone, i just placed an order for an Allen and heath xone 62, it should be arriving by next week. im excited about it and i want to know if anyone else here ownes it. share your experiences in this thread, thanks.:)
DJ RJT
Best purchase I ever made.... Congrats m8, you're going to love it!
InterMilan31
Noice congrats
Vlad
I own it, great mixer... but I would love it more if it was a rotary.
discobiscuit
damn those s r expensive....
moevalith
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
I own it, great mixer... but I would love it more if it was a rotary.

Likewise, if it was up to me they should discontinue level faders, rotary knobs all the way.
Fearless One
does it have some build-in effects? i mean flanger, echo, etc... or only these wicked filters?
moevalith
quote:
Originally posted by Fearless One
does it have some build-in effects? i mean flanger, echo, etc... or only these wicked filters?

Nope, just them sexy filters, love the 4band eq too
Trogdor
I would rather have the analog filters than any amount of digital effects. I use the filters on my Xone:92 WAY more than anything on my EFX-500.
PersianMafia
quote:
Originally posted by djshan
hey everyone, i just placed an order for an Allen and heath xone 62, it should be arriving by next week. im excited about it and i want to know if anyone else here ownes it. share your experiences in this thread, thanks.:)

May I ask where you ordered from :D

WeasiL
excellent mixer, you will be very pleased. I owned one for a little over a year and was very happy. I only sold it because I wanted the 92 rotary.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement