return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
What is this piece on my turntable?
View this Thread in Original format
DOOMBOT
It sits loose in a pocket fit for it on the top left of my Technic turntable. What is it and what is it used for?

Freak
7" singles
More specifically, 7" singles with the jukebox cutout
jmix
that would be a adaptor for 7" vinyl
Nemesis44
quote:
Originally posted by Freak
7" singles
More specifically, 7" singles with the jukebox cutout

You do know that you have just elevated yourself to the status of old git! ;) :D

Cheers
Nem
Freak
quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis44
You do know that you have just elevated yourself to the status of old git! ;) :D

Cheers
Nem

Yep- my slippers are warming in the oven as i type.
Orbital32
Does that work with boxers? Man i would love toasty draws after a shower :tongue2
n3lly
quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
Does that work with boxers? Man i would love toasty draws after a shower :tongue2

that's what a conventional heater/radiator is for mate lol.. It's like putting on a shirt which has just been ironed before heading out on a night out :D i love that too! Or Tumble dried jeans/trousers..

lol..

i'd hate to lose the adaptors for some reason, i think they look nice and the gap there annoys me when there's nothing in it! (weird i know)

nelly
St. Michael
This Thread confirms: I'm definitely an old fart.
stevieboy32808
quote:
Originally posted by St. Michael
This Thread confirms: I'm definitely an old fart.

I'm not old, but I have some old 7" 45rpm'ers lying around that belong to my dad. That's the only reason I knew what that was for.
TCB
i knew what it was cause when i was younger i had this kids record player which i played kiddies songs on and they were all 7".

DJ 00 Tommy
Hehe this whole clothes warming in the oven reminds me of kramer from seinfeld. He put his pants in a pizza oven and burnt em.
When i baught my techs the guy who sold em to me said that he lost the adaptors... no biggy lol.
Ricky Tan
My buddy has a 10" Blank and Jones record. Any one find this strange?
http://e.discogs.com/release/85587
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement