return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

[Acid Tech House] New Track - "Unhinged" - (128 Sample)
View this Thread in Original format
Thee-O
Here is a 3 minute sample of my latest track. Have a few remixes in the works. Let me know what you think. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thee-O - "Unhinged" (Sample)
nils
great beats, cooli-olio synth's. all and all, very groovey
outstanding! :D
Thee-O
quote:
Originally posted by nils
great beats, cooli-olio synth's. all and all, very groovey
outstanding! :D

Thank you so much :) I appreciate the feedback
Dj onE
nice sample!...love the techno feel you gave it...is this what your spining now?...i havent heard a set from you since...wow! i think 2000! im assuming your the Thee-O who spun at insomniac and go ventures events

.dJonE.
Thee-O
Thanks glad you liked :)

Yes it is me. I am spinning a lot of electro/techno/house stuff with some acid in there...

if you want to here some current sets...I have plenty of live sets on my site

www.biohazardproductions...:)
Terry Barker
Review

Intro - Good kick, percussion and useage of effects. Buildup is simple but effective.

Breakdown - Nice stabs and i like the idea how the percussion is kept going, that synth is going crazy but i like it :).

Conclusion/Other - Good stuff, keep it up.
Thee-O
Thanks for the review Terry :)
Dj Cola
i always liked acid so i listened to this, first it seemed a bit .. basic? but it had a very full sound so i kept listening, when the little "acidish" background sounds came in it grabbed my interest :). the clap is "hanging there" to long, i would use a shorter sample or shorten the sample. the house in this is easily noticed :), i liked the stabs, it fits somehow ! :) it aint much stabs that totally fits.
the synth is wicked but this track needs more drive to "fit me", i always listened to the harder side of acid though, this track is very monotounus wich is groovy / funky, this track is great but i would try make it more "driving" instead of pulsing :)
wee_rooney
are you planning on having this release. either vinyl or digital download site or anythin?

i would like to get my hands on a full length mix, seems like a good track to drop early on! could quite easy fit a track like this into my sets :)

abyway if it does get released any chance you could let me know?

cheers
bubbleguuum
Excellent, I like it ! I'm more into techno than trance so it's not surprising :). Now I'm going back to finish my next tune (and cry!).

The Drow
Nice funk in the track.
The percs are nice.
I like how you still kept some percs in the break.
Where is the acid?
Oh I hear it, nice acid.
Not so 303tb style but it's nice.
You need a bit more elements in the track.

8/10
Omer
Thee-O
Thank you for all the feedback. If any of you would like to remix it...please let me know and I will get you the parts.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement