return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

[Sample] Dj Cola - Arabic Stuff (Psytrance Attempt)
View this Thread in Original format
Dj Cola
Hiyo mates, this is a sample as you can see (apr. 2:38 minutes) and WELL, i tried to make something ethnic like and i think it became pretty good but some stuff needs drastic changes, like the come back at 2:00 something and some kicks.
bitrate is 192. and the synth i used is pro-53 :)

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PZFHK8X5UW250Y8JOENPLPEDF

direct link for lazys ;)

any "constructive" (:rolleyes: :toothless) criticism?
Dj Cola
Thought you guys would jump this since its psytrance but i guess not :/
atleast one reply except my own would be fun :)
bidor
dj cola, i listened to your track ang got the idea while listening to the song that i was listening to the intro of the song the whole time... a bit of melody in there would be nice & try to make the song abit longer, just when i thought the song was going to start the song stopped playing....

dont give up and try to re-do the song, the intro was ok;) :p
Dj Cola
hehe thanks, i made a 16 bar string/synth melodi for the break and that is alot better i think ;). i redid some stuf in the tune and i will update later today i think
bidor
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Cola
hehe thanks, i made a 16 bar string/synth melodi for the break and that is alot better i think ;). i redid some stuf in the tune and i will update later today i think

that sounds better, im looking forward to it:toocool:
Takkra
hmm I quite like the track, it doesnt always have to have melody you know, a rythmic synth or a pecular sound, like the one that comes in around 1:29, would do the job as well :D!
bring it out a bit more. cool vocals!! you can try something with that too in a rythmic way. play with it, I hear potential :D:D!
Dj Cola
well thank you takkra, i think its fair that when you invade my rutf i invade yours *laughs* :)
Sparkunian
It's nice for an intro but you must make it shorter.Put some fxs too to make it more interesting.I don't like also the sound at 1:07.Something wrong with the note.Quality and production is good except that sound that I told you before.I would like it also more psy after that intro :D :D
Sorry for this but I would like to listen a track with arabic and oriental melodies that I make and is psy trance.I'm not spaming just I'm interesting about your opinion cause we had the same idea at the same time!!The link for post is:Ofis-Psy trance

Cheers :)
Dj Cola
not to be mean but your bass line has very low bass or its just to high to be "felt", and the kick's are über weak :D my snares has a deeper feeling then those :). still you have super cool fx'es etc :).

your vocal samples are cool, like whisperings :)

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PZFHK8X5UW250Y8JOENPLPEDF

this still needs improvement, now the big question... should i or should i not make the tune shorter?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement