return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Above & Beyond Tri-state
View this Thread in Original format
chinaboy1021
anyone hear this album yet?? it's ing banging, some new tracks not released in the demo, some tracks have been tweaked a little too.
Adamo
"Can't Sleep" is a ing tune and a half...so far i'm really liking this cd. Best of all their coming to guv again soon...yaaaaaayyyyyyy
Shade
Still waiting on mine to show up in the mail :(
Irishaddict
quote:
Originally posted by Adamo
"Can't Sleep" is a ing tune and a half
milos
i listened to the sampler album.. pretty mellow trance. i liked most of it
TranceGrooves
Air For Life with Andy Moor " still " knocks me socks :)

Can't Sleep IS a tune and a half :)

Luv For All I Care.
Fre@kneckl@ce
I got it

It pretty good indeed
pete242
I got it yesterday and was waiting all day to play it cause I was at work, I got home, was real tired, once 12 am hit, I said screw it and turned it on, played it...I must say that was one hell of a journey, completely worth the 2 year wait. Although wasn't a fan of "Stealing time" and "For all I care"

Best part of the album was between "Liquid love" and "Good for me" really one of the best parts of the entire album.
[NFC]Wave
Had this for a while now.

Sounding very good and definetly up to all the talk about it.
chinaboy1021
my fav track is home, 2nd is cant sleep. air for life still the , but ive heard it to many times.

Shade
...And I'm still waiting for it to show up in the mail :(
Tiesto4Life
If the drop a set anywhere close to the one they dropped last summer, you know it's gonna be a wiked night!!

And yes, with their new album, they'll demolish us this time around!! I really can't wait for this one. Or should I say "can't sleep?" lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement