return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Pages: [1] 2 
[Full Mix] Terry Barker - Homework
View this Thread in Original format
Terry Barker
As featured on tranceaddict unite, this is the full version of homework. This has struggled to be singed by labels so i will just let this one be available to the lovely people on the forums hehe. remix info can be obtained ny PM'in me. Enjoy!

Right Click, Save As

For more information about mayself and my productions visit Terry Barker Dot COM comments always appreciated! thankyou in advance.
PDM
Hey bro, thanks very much for sharing this, I don't know if you are expecting a review, but I can not now, however, if I like the track, you can be sure I'll play it in my little shows, and perhaps ask for a remix pack. ;)

Cheers mate.
Romi
Oh yes, i remember this one (allways a good thing;) ) Nice track with original melody, a bit empty in places but a very good overall mix. Good job!
Terry Barker
Well feedback would be appreciated hehe, pm me for remix midi's. :)
Endre

sick mate, keep it up.
bidor
its a nice track mate, i already liked it in the TA unite 4!
the only thing you need to change is the distortion, it distorts at some places.. this one is for my collection aswell. keep up the good work!
Terry Barker
yeah the distortion is ment to be in the break i was jus messing around. Thankx for the replies, thanx endre ;)

Anyone know any labels to sign electro stuff? i have more tracks like this.
bidor
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Barker
yeah the distortion is ment to be in the break i was jus messing around. Thankx for the replies, thanx endre ;)

try pm'ing staticblue for info about labels etc....
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Barker

I don't really understand why you insist on calling this electro because this really has nothing to do with it.

Good track, though.
RickyM
Great track, really like this one Terry. Bassline is very nice. What software did you use for this one?

Terry Barker
Cheers ricky, FL studio as always ;)
Aquarian
That's a killer bassline. Loved this one from the first time I heard it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement