return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Little or no Low end after recording???
View this Thread in Original format
DJFrostie
Since i've been recording my sets and then throwing it on cd i have to turn the volume up so high where otherwise it would be too loud. I use Cubase SE to record and i have the master output on my mixer running into the Line In's of my USB Audio/MIDI Interface then outputted to my monitors. It seems everything is hooked up correctly but like i said with burning my mixes there is absolutely no low end at all. If anyone here is good with apps which I am new to, your help is much appreciated>

Cheers
DJFrostie
Anyone???
|E
When u listen to it on ur computer is there still no low end?

If thats the case then plug your heaphones into the computer and listen, now you can hear the track perfectly right?
sr126
are there any apps that have any eq settings you can mess with?

also, there's a chance that the plug is messed up, or that your cable is not plugged properly.

about an hour ago, i just soldered a new plug on my neighbors grado headphones. i just exerpierenced the no bass thing when i tested the headphones... i saw that i didn't have the phones plugged in all the way.
Low Profile
Just use Cubase to add some gain and equalize the track.
DJFrostie
quote:
Originally posted by sr126
are there any apps that have any eq settings you can mess with?

also, there's a chance that the plug is messed up, or that your cable is not plugged properly.

about an hour ago, i just soldered a new plug on my neighbors grado headphones. i just exerpierenced the no bass thing when i tested the headphones... i saw that i didn't have the phones plugged in all the way.

damn Grado headphones are mad expensive :eyes: Ok thanks guys I will check all the things and try to get rid of this problem.

Thanks Again

Cheers
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement