return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
CDJ 800 and 800 mk2 question
View this Thread in Original format
Nbrablec9
I noticed not to long ago the Cdj 800 mk2's came out. Is there a huge difference between the 800's and 800 mk2's. The price has gone way down on the 800's that is why im asking. \

Thanks Much
Nick
dj_palm
i think it supports mp3.
Rememberence_
quote:
Originally posted by Nbrablec9
I noticed not to long ago the Cdj 800 mk2's came out. Is there a huge difference between the 800's and 800 mk2's. The price has gone way down on the 800's that is why im asking. \

Thanks Much
Nick


How much have you seen the original CDJ800 selling for? I'm about to buy a second CDJ800 and I'm not sure if I should go for the MK2 or not... if the original is really cheap, like 400 max then I'll prolly go for that
Dj Dissent
the only major difference would be mp3 support but important things like picth accuracy is still the same. I would go for the mkI if the price difference is big....got them and couldnt ask for more ;)
wizniz
not to be a dick, but this topic has been covered tons of times...

do a search :wtf:
Psiweaver
lol 200 for mp3 support i'll pass.
SgtFoo
Yea, aside from some mild aesthetic enhancements and MP3 support, the CDJ800MKII is not worth enough to me to grab.

The original CDJ800 is however near the same price as the Denon DN-S1000, which has roughly the same features plus some fx on top, and yet both units are near $400 US.

I'm pondering grabbing the CDJ800 indeed.
DarkFall01
quote:
Originally posted by SgtFoo
The original CDJ800 is however near the same price as the Denon DN-S1000, which has roughly the same features plus some fx on top, and yet both units are near $400 US.

I'm pondering grabbing the CDJ800 indeed.



Where, I'm looking for one and can't find a decent site:)
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by DarkFall01
Where, I'm looking for one and can't find a decent site:)


DJMart.com

Use their "Negotiate a Price" feature. I managed to get both of my 800s brand new for around $450/each, when purchased a couple of months apart. They have excellent customer service, and they're an authorized dealer.
DarkFall01
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
DJMart.com

Use their "Negotiate a Price" feature. I managed to get both of my 800s brand new for around $450/each, when purchased a couple of months apart. They have excellent customer service, and they're an authorized dealer.



It looks as though there aren't any left, it doesn't show up on their website:(

Trogdor
Guys, there aren't any CDJ-800s left ANYWHERE. Unless you find used ones, of course.

Anyway, I like the new features on the mk2. The new display and tighter platter are awesome. mp3, meh, who cares. Useless feature.
SgtFoo
quote:
Originally posted by DarkFall01
Where, I'm looking for one and can't find a decent site:)


it's a tad sketchy.... but try www.froogle.com

I know they can be acquired for small cash, but at the price of being used, or under MAP.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement