return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

18+ events in SF?
View this Thread in Original format
sephywiggin
My brother is probably one of the only people I know locally who's as into this stuff as I am. I'm tired of trekking to SF alone on the weekends for shows. Anyone know of any clubs / events coming up that are 18+ so my lil bro can come? If not I guess I could always just let him use my other ID since people think we're twins *shrug*
lex400sc
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=316139

july 1st

also keep an eye out for ruby skye's beach club parties @ great america later this summer... without a doubt THE BEST 18+ event i've ever been to.
diskodave
quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=316139

july 1st

also keep an eye out for ruby skye's beach club parties @ great america later this summer... without a doubt THE BEST 18+ event i've ever been to.

hmmm... this makes me wonder... I was told (staff at Ruby Skye) that Tiesto would return in August to the bay area. Ruby Skye said they are hosting the party, but it would be outdoors.

At first I was thinking Love Parade, but thats the last week of September. I wonder how many more of these beach parties Ruby Skye will throw this summer. It definately was a blast. :eyespop:
lex400sc
tiesto??? that would totally drag down the vibe of that place. glaude and lawrence were perfect... they should bring in a similar duo... like maybe mylo and eddie halliwell :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: wishful thinking
lex400sc
actually now that i see filo & peri is browsing our forum, they'd put on a killer show at beach club :cool:
diskodave
Tiesto at Boomerang Bay... hmmm. I think there would be tons of e-puddles in the kiddy pool. I think Eddie would be the perfect fit for closing. I do wish Great America would allow the party to go until midnight or later...
lex400sc
they need to make a seperate side entrance/exit exclusive of the rest of the park, then they could make a killing in the summer throwing pool parties every weekend til 2.
dj_bas
The fact that it's called "Boomerang Bay" really makes me want to go. I picture it looking like something from Rocko's Modern Life :p
lex400sc
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
The fact that it's called "Boomerang Bay" really makes me want to go. I picture it looking like something from Rocko's Modern Life :p

they have these lifesized wooden cut-outs of crocodile dundee chillin in the landscaping around the bathrooms, at night it looks like there's some lurker just squatting in the bushes looking ar you with a boomerang in his hand :wtf:
lex400sc

thread hijack!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement