return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Good Tracks
View this Thread in Original format
gehzumteufel
hey everyone list recent (within the last 3 months) that you rarely or havent heard in any dj mixes. these are tracks that you actually like of course. ill start

Nico Parisi vs Eric Hubo - Metro
Junior Chavez
castles in the sky (tiesto funkadelic dub)
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Junior Chavez
castles in the sky (tiesto funkadelic dub)

damn and i thought i was the only one left that liked ian van dahl.
DaveT
4 Strings - Take Me Away (Purple Haze Remix) :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
A Boy Called Joni - Green Astronauts (Niklas Harding Remix)
DJ Preach - Broken Inside (Original Mix)

The last two are in my latest mix. I love Sander van Doorn! (who uses all three in his latest mix, but he uses the Original Mix of Green Astronauts. :p)

The Niklas Hardin Remix sounds quite a bit different from the Original Mix. I _love_ both mixes...the NH remix has a magical feel to it...wowzas :p
trance_seeker
Airwave feat Markus Schulz - Angelica (not the one on the Airwave album, some remix Markus did with the guitar rift)

Depeche Mode - A Pain That I'm Used To (Jaques Lu Cont Remix / Markus Schulz Reconstruction)
sephywiggin
Can't think of any off-hand... maybe BT - Mercury and Solace. To be honest since I got my hands on Nightmusic (Thrillseekers) I've been pretty content :D
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by sephywiggin
Can't think of any off-hand... maybe BT - Mercury and Solace. To be honest since I got my hands on Nightmusic (Thrillseekers) I've been pretty content :D

that is one amazing album!
sephywiggin
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
that is one amazing album!

+1!! A Force feat Yahel - Behind Silence... that song is incredible. EVERYONE I know who listened to it liked it, including people who usually hate this stuff :D

This album will definitely be in the rotation after I listen to the other 12 I just got :eyes:

Another one I thought of today:

Paul Oakenfold - Hypnotized ... and on that same note, Southern Sun (Tiesto mix). I havent heard either of those songs in ages.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement