return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

[Review] Markus Schulz and Matthew Dekay @ 4th and B
View this Thread in Original format
sweetcandy girl
Friday after work I head down to SD to catch Markus, Matthew and Scott at 4th and B. Since I hardly get off on time and one accident on the way I got to SD a little later then I liked.

Kris and I parked and headed to the club. Austin Scott was all ready on the decks and throwing the crowd some awesome tunage. I was bummed that we only caught an hour or so of his set. :(

After Scott Matthew takes over and :eyes: WOW. For 2.5 hrs he killed it. Track after Track was so good. But it seemed like his set was forever long. Then again I could not wait for Markus to take over. hehe

Once he did wow! OMG wow \o/
Tracks:
Your loving arms- (Markus Schulz elevation Remix) TUNEEEE can not wait for this one to come out.
Air for Life-( Markus Schulz redit)
KvA- Walk Down
Dogzilla- With out you(dub)
False Light( Markus schulz remix)
Basic Prespective-ID- I forgot the name but wow. what ever it was it was AMAZINGGGG
Chuck Lewis- Conrol
As always Markus played a solid set that had me dancing the whole time! I loved every single Track.
But around 3:30 they turn on the lights!:whip: WTF! Markus was going to play untill 4:00 and they cut him off:whip: I want my half hour darn it!

Anyways.. I had soooo much fun down in SD! The crowd was ok.. of chorse there the guys Kris and I had to get booty gards to get them away. :mad: But other then that it was a pretty good vibe :)

I can not wait untill Giant Village now! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I also posted my pictures up:
Markus Schulz and Matthew Dekay @ 4th and B
sr22
To be honest, i liked Dekay's set a lot more than Markus' that night. Most likely due to the track selection and progression of it at all. I recognized almost every track Markus played, which isn't what i expect/want when i go to a live event...on asot/gdjb yeah, but not live. I was bummed too when they turned the lights on a half hour early...:whip:

Was still worth the trip from LA though.
Xtracktor
Awesome pics and review Michelle! :D :D :D
JTPRO
Wow.. sounds like you had a great time Michelle!! I wish could have made it down for this one. Hows the sound at 4th and B?

-JT
sweetcandy girl
quote:
Originally posted by JTPRO
Wow.. sounds like you had a great time Michelle!! I wish could have made it down for this one. Hows the sound at 4th and B?

-JT

It was a little bit better then the times I have been before. Still turned up too much when the night started. But got better when people started filling the floor.
neinerlove
I had a great time!!!!:tongue2

Got to SD around 10 or so..
Getting into the club was a breeze!
It was not as crowded as I thought it would be :(

Austin did a fantastic job!! Seriously, I was super impressed!!:)I remember him ending with Super Fly and wishing Mike was out and about with us...

Matthew came on ... woo hoo!! I never stopped dancing! Matthew is definately one of my new favorites!

Markus did a awesome job, even though he may not think so..
This set really recharged my battery! Every single track was better then the previous one!
I really enjoyed Collision by Chuck Lewis... :)

The guys at clubs just don't know when to leave girls ALONE!! My god Michelle and I had this dude hounding us for an hour or more!! Even with our guy friends around trying to block them! :whip:

They did end the club early...that sucked!! WTF! I guess SD is kinda natorious for that.. :(

I had a great time for sure dancing my ass off with my partner in crime! GOOD TIMES!! :D
It was great to see eveyone from LA there... LA LOVES MARKUS!:happy2:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement