return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

What program do you guys use to burn WAV files to cd?
View this Thread in Original format
BradP
Topic.
Orbital32
any one with a button that has "burn to CD"

there is no program that going to make your tune sound 100x better by just burning it.
BradP
I guess I should have explained more but I was in a hurry.

The program I have, Sonic RecordNow! Deluxe, will only burn the WAV if it was encoded in 16 bit. The files i've gotten off of Beatport as well as the WAV's I have made of the records I own have all been 32 bit. So i'm looking for a program that will burn 32.
dj spunk
I use Nero 6 click here its a very good program to use and its user friendly and it will burn 32. You can download a free version of it online and if you do dont get the Nero 7 it still has too many bugs in it
BradP
OMNIFEX
quote:
Originally posted by BradP
I guess I should have explained more but I was in a hurry.

The program I have, Sonic RecordNow! Deluxe, will only burn the WAV if it was encoded in 16 bit. The files i've gotten off of Beatport as well as the WAV's I have made of the records I own have all been 32 bit. So i'm looking for a program that will burn 32.

The program is not the problem, the CD is.

CDRs will only burn 16 bit audio.

You'll need to convert the bit rate from 32 to 16.

You better convert the sample rate to 44100 Khz as
well, seeing CDA standards are 44100 Khz, 16 Bit.
BradP
The sample rate is 44100 khz, so no problem there.

I burned a few cd's last night with nero and they burned 32 bit WAV's properly... Did it automatically convert the tracks to 16 then? :conf: :conf: :conf:
OMNIFEX
quote:
Originally posted by BradP
The sample rate is 44100 khz, so no problem there.

I burned a few cd's last night with nero and they burned 32 bit WAV's properly... Did it automatically convert the tracks to 16 then? :conf: :conf: :conf:

Yes.
cjharri
nero is the best 1 i have used befor
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement