return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Forza Azzurri World Cup 2006 Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
K.I.K.E.
I don't like how the french celebrate their achievements (too "cold" for me), so it's nice to see Italy winning (even if they played like they forgot Germany's game).

Complimenti.
fastmp3
guys if you wanna argue use the match thread and leave this one for celebrations only
DJGolf
CON-ING-GRATULATIONS TO ITALIA!!!!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I loved it!
The_G0dfather
Italy earnt this one all the way, excellent performance. BEAU-TI-FUL
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by The_G0dfather
Italy earnt this one all the way, excellent performance. BEAU-TI-FUL

i totally disagree, starting all the way in the game against australia. but congratulations nonetheless.
benni
:) now they think its thanks to the divings that they won.. so they will practise it more in the future..

J/k :p

congrats .. they deserved it
brutaluser
congrats to lame italy providing great italian football as its best (anyway i supported you in the final)
chesco
quote:
Originally posted by brutaluser
congrats to lame italy providing great italian football as its best (anyway i supported you in the final)

Poof
chesco
quote:
Originally posted by brutaluser

Poof
JM
congrats Italy!!!

>JM<

RapidFire
congratulations. the streets of toronto are already going crazy.
tathi
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
i totally disagree, starting all the way in the game against australia. but congratulations nonetheless.

yeap they lucked their way to the final when they should have been out long before, anyway congrats to them
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Privacy Statement