return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 
Free Kits !!
View this Thread in Original format
Mr Rogers
Hey guys/girls, deciding to share the wealth.
i picked up these kits a few months ago and they have done wonders, so im just passing them on to you guys.
Its a 40meg download but its totally worth. A lot of quality samples.

PS - if anyone has any nice kicks to share, please do. If you don't want to put them on this thread please pm me, i would appreciate it :)

Have fun !!

YOUSENDIT LINK
MrJiveBoJingles
Hmm, thanks, I will check these out when they finish downloading. :)
Lindo
retiro posted some nice kicks awhile back. I have them, but not all of them actually work.
Mr.Mystery
What, YSI won't allow you do download without registering anymore? .
nytrox
thank you!
retiro
quote:
Originally posted by Lindo
retiro posted some nice kicks awhile back. I have them, but not all of them actually work.

Really? lots of them or a few? I have a few more I should put up sometime. Maybe got throught the old pack and check which don't work!
substorm
wtf is this? "You must Login to download this file"? Why do you have this?
DJ 00 Tommy
quote:
Originally posted by Lindo

Are you sure they arnt working? I thaught they were not working but it was just in windows media player and other media playing apps. Once i opened them in ableton they where fine. This entire kit works for me.

quote:
Originally posted by substorm
wtf is this? "You must Login to download this file"? Why do you have this?

Too much traffic.
substorm
Ohh, :eek: , didnt know that.. thanks:D
Mr Rogers
hope the link is work'n alright for everyone, it worked for me so i figured it was fine.
lemmi know if people are still have'n problems.

retiro...u the "kick guy" i've been hearing so much about??

DJ 00 Tommy
If i remember correctly, TA got a warning from YSI for sharing too many tracks or something.
Mr Rogers
quote:
Originally posted by DJ 00 Tommy
If i remember correctly, TA got a warning from YSI for sharing too many tracks or something.

id figure if something like that was actually said wouldn't it be up as a sticky??

anyways i updated it with a new link, maybe people won't have a problem with it this time. Has anyone been able to download it yet??
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement