return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Anyone want to collab and make a tune together?
View this Thread in Original format
Krispy Kreme
I use Logic pro 7 and I am interested in collaborating with someone to make a song. The idea is for one person to work on a little bit , then send it over for me to work on it and keep going back and forth.

If anyone is interested pst me or reply here.

:disbelief
Arudius
I'm game. Pick a genre?

I use Logic Pro 7 as well. Plugins I have:

FM7
Pro-53
Absynth 3
All of the ones Logic comes with of course
Reason 3 (for making breakbeats if need-be)
Novation V-Station
Vanguard

I find a lot of good synth can easilly be covered with those but if I need to I'll use others.

How do you wanna do this?
Krispy Kreme
quote:
Originally posted by Arudius
I'm game. Pick a genre?

I use Logic Pro 7 as well. Plugins I have:

FM7
Pro-53
Absynth 3
All of the ones Logic comes with of course
Reason 3 (for making breakbeats if need-be)
Novation V-Station
Vanguard

I find a lot of good synth can easilly be covered with those but if I need to I'll use others.

How do you wanna do this?

Awesome man, I guess we should talk over aim .. do you have aim or msn? My aim - djvic69 hit me up sometime.

Im thinking maybe someone could start, then send it over and add to it and keep going back and forth, that is one way. As far as plugins, I have stylus rmx, motu ethno instruments and currently waiting for fm8 and all the other goodies to become universal binary. I also have some hardware , virus ti , and v-synth.

lets make some tunes :disbelief ;)
Krispy Kreme
quote:
Originally posted by Arudius
I'm game. Pick a genre?

how bout prog/melody trance like andy moor vibe?
LENG
what sequencer u guys usin? i'm only on fl
Krispy Kreme
quote:
Originally posted by LENG
what sequencer u guys usin? i'm only on fl

heya, logic 7 pro
LENG
oh... i missed that in the 1st post... haha... sorry :P
Arudius
Sounds good Krispy. I've been more and more of a breakstyle artist lately, LOTS of crazy sheet. However, I would love to collab on a psy tune. How about you simply come up with some melodic or harmonic material first, toss it my way (simply via mp3 just to share the idea) and we'll go from there? Or a groove you're feelin'?

Cheers
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement