return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Thurs. Dec. 7th // GLOW-D.C. // TIESTO
View this Thread in Original format
PanoramaPromo
NOTE: GLOW at FUR Nightclub is 18 and over with proper ID.

Panorama Productions presents
** TIESTO**
GLOW – Washington D.C. – www.ClubGlow.com
Special Thursday Edition of GLOW@f.u.r.– Doors open at 9pm
-THURSDAY December 7th

Midnight performance…
TIESTO
(www.tiesto.com)

Opening set by
Dan Sampson
(Release Records, Alternative Route Records, Glow-UK)

--Music and visuals from Tiesto’s performance will be broadcast throughout the venue.

For tickets and info visit…
**WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM**
**Advanced ticket holders receive, Vip/Expedited-1st Priority Entrance**

Not many DJs have experienced the rush of being voted the world's number one in DJ Magazine's prestigious poll. No other DJ can claim to have won it three times, let alone consecutively. But Tiësto's is a career punctuated by landmark achievements – the first DJ in the world to sell out a solo stadium event for over 25,000 people, he scored a number one hit with his single Traffic, the first instrumental track to reach the top spot in his homeland of Holland in 23 years. His remix of Delerium featuring Sarah McLachlan's Silence was the first house track ever broadcast on daytime radio in North America, (it became an international dancefloor anthem and also spent eight weeks in the UK top 10 chart). He played live in front of billions of people during the Parade Of The Athletes at the official opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in Athens. But despite his meteoric success, Tiësto remains grounded about his achievements and clearly loves making and playing music above the accolades it brings.

GLOW – Washington D.C.
At FUR Nightclub
33 Patterson Street N.E. Washington D.C.
Web: www.ClubGlow.com Info: 202.271.1171
18+ with proper ID. Proper Attire.

The brand new Fur Nightclub features 100,000 digital watts on the brand new EAW Avalon Series sound system, Amazing intelligent lighting with breathtaking visuals to help you enjoy the best musical talent from around the world.
PanoramaPromo
Purchase your tickets at www.clubglow.com
JMorris
Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday? Why Thursday?
trancEyes22
why did you change your handle?
yankeeBaby
Why thursday and WHY WHY does tiesto always come to our area when its finals time? :whip:

I would have loved to see him in DC bc I hate the tiesto crowds in NYC.
djstopngo
I will have just finished finals so count me in! Tiesto is so much better when he's not touring for an album and even his TA reviews have been, for the most part, solid of late. Have never seen him @ glow, anything I should know? I hope he closes with "the prophet," that would be :eyespop:
JMorris
quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22
why did you change your handle?

Wanted to keep it closer to my name.
PanoramaPromo
Bump!
JMorris
quote:
Originally posted by PanoramaPromo
Bump!

You still haven't answered my question. I'd really like to catch him but it would be nice if people would book him on nights where people aren't working the following day. :rolleyes:
Vitamin-DLW
quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
Why thursday and WHY WHY does tiesto always come to our area when its finals time? :whip:

ditto!

quote:
Originally posted by JMorris
You still haven't answered my question. I'd really like to catch him but it would be nice if people would book him on nights where people aren't working the following day. :rolleyes:

as much as I want to go to this ima have to wait till the last minute to see how the next days situation is gonna be.....

PanoramaPromo
OK...it's ON this Thursday!!!!
AddictedTo1982
quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby

Its just as bad down here with the crowd Glow brings

plus Tiesto has sucks for a longtime so why even bother going to see him
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement